authors note.

I had no idea this story would get so far. I was just writing it out of boredom, and then it eventually became something I was dedicated to and couldn't stop writing until it was finished. I had no idea so many people would like my story.

This story is, obviously, based off of Hard by Why Don't We, a song that explains the difficulty of watching the one you love get hurt. The song helped me through a rough time in my life as I was going through the same thing. And when I knew I wanted to write a book, I wanted it to have a sense of realism. I felt that story was perfect for it. Obviously there is no Daniel Seavey in the real story, but let me just say, it probably would've helped a lot better if there was.

I'm going to keep this short and simple, because I don't like cheesy and sappy.

But thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading my book and giving me the feedback that kept me going. In all honesty I wanted to stop writing so many times because I felt like the story wasn't good enough, but once I saw it was starting to get positive feedback, I couldn't quit.

So thank you for the love and support. Thank you for allowing me to express my passion of writing.

I'm working on a new book, and I hope you all will read and like that one as well.

If you want to, you can follow my Instagrams where I'll be posting some updates on my writings and all that:)
  - cvsunflower
  - wdwlxckscreens

So, until next time:)

   madiicv