New year

Today I start my third year of online college. I'm majoring in business. I'm 23 years old living in a 2 bedroom town house with my 3 year old daughter Kayla. My mom comes over to watch kayla when I'm at work. I work at Walmart and chipotle. I work at Walmart Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I work at chipotle Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday.

My alarm goes off at 8 am I brush my teeth and get dressed. I check on Kayla to see if she's awake then go downstairs to make breakfast. I made waffles and cut up some fruit to eat with it. In a plate i put half a waffle and some fruit. I grabbed a sippy cup from the cabinet and pour orange juice in it. I went upstairs to wake up Kayla. "Boo boo time to get up" I said rubbing her back to wake up. After we ate breakfast kayla was in the living room watching tv and playing with her toys while I was on my computer doing online class. After it was over it was 11 am. I put my work outfit on and watch tv with kayla until my mom comes. When my mom gets here I head to work.
After work I get home around 6 and start on dinner. When we finish dinner I give kayla a bath and let her watch tv until bed time. This is our routine everyday besides Saturday because I don't work or have class. On Saturday I try to take kayla out and do something with her or go out with my friends. On Saturday I'm going to the club with my friends and the park with Kayla in the afternoon.
Today's Saturday and I told kayla I'd take her to the park and out to eat today. I put on a yellow dress, denim jacket, and yellow vans. Than get kayla dressed in the same thing so we can match. "Look how pretty you are" I said turning her around so she could see herself in the mirror. She smiled as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

At the park we played and took pictures we went to a restaurant and ate. Then we went to my mom and dads house because kayla was spending the night with them while I hung out with my friends tonight. After a few hours I left and went back home. My friends were coming over at 8 so we could get ready together. By 10 we were all dressed and ready to go. Emily wore a short sparkly tube dress. I wore a black dress with straps that showed a lot of cleavage and stopped mid thigh. Lily wore a red dress with straps that didn't show much because she had a boyfriend. When we got to the club we got drinks and talked. "Hanna there's a guy looking at you" Emily said smiling. I turned around and saw a hot guy looking at me. I turned back around and took another sip of my drink. "He's coming over here" lily said smiling. There all excited to see a guy interested me because I haven't been with a guy since I got pregnant with Kayla. "Would you like to dance" a man says behind me putting his hand out. "Yes" I say turning around and taking his hand. He leads me to the dance floor and we start dancing. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck and started moving my hips. His hands moved from my arms to my hips as I moved them side to side. "What's your name" the man asked from behind my ear. "Hanna you" I say still dancing.  "Luke". "Nice name" I say. "Thanks what do you say we get out of here and go to my place" he says turning me around so i can face him. "Yea sure just let me tell my friends". "Ok I'll meet you at the door". I went over to the bar to tell my friends I'm leaving. "Hey guys I'm leaving" i said grabbing my purse. "With mr hottie" Emily asked. "With Luke yes". "Well use protection unless you want kayla to have a sibling" lily said drunk. "Anyway have a nice night call you tomorrow" I said before kissing their cheeks and walking to the to meet Luke. "Ready to go" Luke asked putting his phone in his pocket. "Yep" I said. When we got to his place I put my purse on the counter in the kitchen. I was facing the counter when I felt two large hands around my waist and kissing my neck from behind me. "Your beautiful" Luke said before kissing my neck again. "Thank you" I said before moaning. "I really want to take those clothes off of you but I need consent sweet heart". "Can I take these pretty little clothes off of you". "Yes" I said before he turned me around and moved one of my straps off my shoulder. He kissed me than moved down to my neck and shoulder. He moved the other strap but moved it down to thigh so it would fall to the floor. I wore a black lace bra and matching panties. I could feel his friend poking me. "I see you like lace" I said letting him know I could feel his boner. "Yep but I'd rather have it off" he said before unhooking my bra. He massages my breast and licked my hardened nipples. I unbuttoned his shirt before he took our shoes off. Then he picked me up and took me to his bedroom. He kissed from my neck to the hem of my panties. He then took them off and spread my legs. While licking and sucking my wet folds I was a hot moaning mess. He put two fingers inside of me and started to move them in and out. "I'm about to come" I said after biting my lip and closing my eyes. After I exploded on his finger he took them out and licked them. While he was doing that I sat up and took his belt off and unbuttoned his pants. He stood up and took his pants and boxers off. I couldn't help but stare at how big he was. "Like what you see" Luke asked smirking. I nodded than got up and pushed him on the bed. I kneeled on the floor and grabbed his member in my hand. I liked the pre cum off the tip and put as much of him that would fit in my mouth. The rest I massaged with my hands. He moaned and grunted while I was doing this. "Hanna I'm about to" before he could finish his sentence I felt warm liquid shoot in my mouth. He picked me up and laid me on the bed on my back. He grabbed a condom from his nightstand and put it on than slid into me and out. Each time he slid back in he go a little farther. This felt so good I miss this. I came before Luke but after I was so tired he took the condom off and threw it into the trash than got in the bed and pulled the cover over us.

I met the love of my life at a clubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara