Baby shower

Hannas POV
Today I'm having my baby shower. We haven't told anyone that we're having twins or what the gender is besides my mom and Luke's dad. I'm wearing a blue dress and Luke's wearing a blue dress shirt and black dress pants. The girls are wearing striped blue dresses and sandals. We told them the day we found out that there having two baby brothers. Everyone's excited and happy. "Babe do you need me to put anything else in the car" luke asked as he walked into our bathroom. "No all that needed to go in the car was sitting on the table" I said as I was putting my jewelry on. "Ok well everything's in the car" he said. "Ok I just got to do the girls hair and we can go" I said. "Girls come to the bathroom so mommy can do your hair" luke yelled. "Grab the stool" I said to kayla as she walked in the bathroom. "You want two ponytails or buns" I asked her. "Ponytails" she said. Luke was holding leilani while I did Kayla's hair. "Ok switch lei" I said before leilani stood on the stool and Luke was playing the kayla. "Ponytails or buns sweet heart" I asked her. "Bun" she said. I put her hair in two buns then we all went downstairs. "Do we have everything we need" he asked me. "Yes" I said. "Alright then let's go" Luke said as he grabbed his phone and car keys. I grabbed my purse and phone then we left the house and got in the car. We rented a place to have the baby shower and got there an hour before people were supposed to arrive to decorate and get everything set up. We decorated everything blue so when people walk in they'd know we're having a boy. The only thing they wouldn't know is that we're having two. My mom got here about 30 minutes after to help us.

It's been about 2 hours since the baby shower started. It's been fun so far we played games, ate food, took pictures and danced. "My moms about on her way with the cake she said less then five minutes" I told luke. "Ok I'll let everyone know so we can get their attention" he said before he turned the music down. "Alright can I have everyone's attention" luke said. "We are about to bring in the cake in" he said. My mom rolled the cart in with the cake on top and on the cake it said "it's two boys we're having twins!". "Congratulations" everyone said. We cut the cake and ate it then opened some gifts. Since a lot of people didn't know we were having twins there was only one outfit or one toy. We were fine with that though, we fine without any gifts.

Luke's POV
"Congratulations big bro I'm going to have two nephews" Landen said. "Thanks can't wait for you to come over and change diapers" I said. "Haha we'll see" Landen said. "You should come over sometime bring Miranda and lily" I said. "Yeah we'll have to make plans for that" he said. "Where's Logan" I asked. "Not sure I called him earlier to see if he wanted to come together here but he didn't answer" he said. "He's probably hungover or day drinking" I said upset he missed my baby shower. "Probably" Landen said. "When does Miranda and lily get back" I asked. "In a few days. I can't wait to see my baby girl I miss her" Landen said. "I don't know how you did it. I can only go a few hours without seeing my girls not being able to see them for a month, I couldn't do it". "It's hard sometimes being in the house alone without my wife or daughter  but we FaceTime everyday" he said. "That's good I'm happy for you man" I said. "Me too" he said. "So Amy more kids after these two" he asked. "I'm not sure there usually not planned so we'll just have to wait and see" I said. "How about you" I asked. "I'd like more kids but right nows not a good time" he said. "I'd love some more nieces or nephews" I said smiling. "I bet you would" he said.

Me and Hanna are laying in the bed cuddled up talking. "What'd you think of the baby shower" I asked. "I thought it was good I had fun. What about you" she said. "I had a good time too" I said. "Have you thought about names" she asked. "Not really but I'm thinking maybe something that rhymes" I suggested. "Or something with the same letter" she said. "Yea maybe a letter that started with an l or an h or a k" I said. "Yea I like that idea" she said. "Harry and Howard" I asked. "I don't really like those" she said. "Kaiden and kaleb" I she asked. "Not really feeling it" I said. "Yea me neither" she said. "Lucas and lake" I asked. "I'm not naming my son lake" she said. "Maybe we should try different letters" I said. "What about Liam and Kyle" she asked. "I like that" I said. "Two kids names will start with an L and the other two start with a K" she said. "Did we just pick out our sons names" I asked her smiling. "I think we did" she said smiling. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her. "Liam and Kyle Jacobs" I said. "Sounds nice" she said. "Now we just have to have two more kids so their names can start with an H so you won't be lonely" I said. "Shut up luke I won't be lonely as long as I have two healthy boys I don't care what their names start with" she said. "I know you don't I was just joking" I said.  "Are you really" she asked. "Maybe" I said. "How many kids do you want were about to have 4" She asked. "I'm not sure I'm feeling 10 would be good" I said. "10 kids are you crazy" She asked me. "I'm kidding baby. If you want these two to be our last then I'm fine with that if you want more I'm also fine with that" I said. "Let's revisit this conversation in a few years and see how having 4 kids is" she said. "Sounds like a plan" I said. "I love you hanna Jacobs" I said. "I love you too luke Jacobs" she said back.

Authors note
Making a story about landen's life (Luke's brother) started the first chapter. It won't be like this book it'll have some drama and won't have all happy moments like this one.