Chapter 40

Luke's POV
I'm laying in the bed playing with Hanna's hair as she's laying her head on my chest watching tv. "Babe" I said. "Yea" she said. "We have a few months before the twins come I was thinking maybe we could take a little trip before you get to far in the pregnancy to even walk" I said. "That's sounds nice I think the girls would like to go on a little trip" she said. "What place are you thinking" she asked. "I'm not sure you want to go somewhere new or somewhere we've already went" I asked. "How about somewhere we've already went just Incase I'm not feeling up to some things" she asked. "Ok baby that's fine. Want to go to Hawaii again" I asked. "Ooo yea I loved Hawaii" she said. "I wonder if leilani remembers" I said. "Probably not she was only one but Kayla might" she said. "When you thinking we should go" she asked. "How about tomorrow" i asked. "But what about work" she asked. "I can take off for a few days I'll have someone step in while I'm gone. remember when leilani was first born and I stayed home for a few months and had someone step in while I was gone" I said. "Yea" she said. "Well when the twins are born I'll have him step in again" I said. "This man doesn't get upset about being the boss one minute and not just whenever you say" she asked. "I'm the CEO and He's the COO so he's right under me when it comes to authority" I said. "So he doesn't get mad" she asked. "No he doesn't baby" I said. "Oh I would what if I liked being the boss of everyone and not having a boss then my boss comes back and takes that feeling away from me I'd be mad" she said. "Maybe one day when I'm ready to give up work and pass it down to someone I might give it to him" I said. "Or your sons when their older if they want it" she asked. "Of course just like my father did me" I said. "Good now back to this hawaii trip how long we staying" she asked. "A week" I asked. "Ok and we're leaving when" she asked. "Probably tomorrow but let me check with the pilot and see if the jet can be ready by tomorrow" I said. "We should probably tell the girls now and get them packed" she said before she sat up. "Yea" I said Then I sat up too. We walked to the girls room which was just across form ours. They were on the floor playing with their toys when we walked in. "Girls come sit on the bed me and mommy need to talk to you" I said as I sat on Kayla's bed and Hanna sat on leilani's. Kayla came and sat on my lap and leilani came and sat on one of Hannas legs since she couldn't fully sit on her lap because of the baby bump. "Remember a few years ago we went on a vacation after me and daddy got married" she asked them. "Yeah we went to the beach" Kayla said smiling. "That's right we did. Lei lei you might not remember you were only one" i said. "I don't remember" she said. "It's okay baby we can make more memories for you to remember because we're going again" Hanna said. "We are" Kayla said excited. "Yep were going to Hawaii" I said. "When" leilani asked. "Tomorrow so that means we have to pack today so we can be ready tomorrow" hanna said before she kissed leilani's cheek. "How long are we staying daddy" Kayla asked. "A week" I told her. "So we need to pack some clothes and some toys for the trip" Hanna said. "I'll help kayla pack and you help lei lei" I asked Hanna. "Ok" she said. "Ok lei lei lets go pick out what you want to pack" Hanna said to leilani. "Alright Kayla it's going to be pretty hot there so shorts and a tank top or shorts sleeve shirt. Maybe a dress if you want" I told her as she walked to her dresser to find clothes. "You need 7 pairs of clothes ok" I told her. "Ok daddy" she said. I went to their closet while kayla picked our clothes and got out a bag to put her clothes in. "Babe can you get leilani's too" Hanna asked me. "Yeah" I said before I grabbed a bag for leilani too and sat it next to hanna. The girls picked out their clothes for the trip and a few toys then me and Hanna went to our room to start packing. Hanna sat on the floor of our walk in closet and had her suitcase next to her. "I think we're going to have to go shopping in Hawaii i dont fit in any of the clothes I want to bring" she said. "That's fine baby" I said. "Oh my gosh i have to buy a bathing suit and maxi dresses since that's all I can fit in" she said. "You look beautiful in anything don't stress about it hun, just bring what you can and we'll buy whatever you need when we get there" I said before I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Thank you" she said. I packed some shorts, sweat pants, short sleeve shirts and two pairs of swim trunks.