Leilani

Luke's POV
I was on my way to my moms house and I was nervous for what was going to happen. I didn't want to loose my mom but I wasn't going to let her talk about Hanna the way Hanna says she is. I knocked on the door and my mom opened it. "Honey what are you doing here" my mom asked. "I wanted to talk to you" I said walking in. "Want anything to drink" she asked. "No thank you" i said. "Ok then what did you want to talk about" she asked. "Me and Hanna had a big fight a few days ago" I said. "What about" she asked. "You" I said. "Me why me" she asked shocked. "Because apparently you called Hanna horrible names and said she was using me for my money" I said. "Honey you know people these days. They'll do anything for money and I think Hanna just wants your money and got pregnant to trap you in her life" she said. "Mom Hanna loves me and would never use me for my money I know for a fact she wouldn't" I said. "Do you really know that. Do you even know if that baby's yours" she asked. "Mom you don't even know Hanna why are you assuming these things" I asked. "Because all women are the same" she said. "No there not. Hanna is different" I said. "I don't want to see you get hurt" she said. "She won't hurt me" I said. "I hope she doesn't. I still don't trust her" she said. "I wish you could because she doesn't want you in our kids life" I said. "Good because I don't want to be in those children who aren't even yours life" she said. "Mom stop saying that, they are my kids" I said. "I want you to get a DNA test when that baby is born" she said. "No mom. I can't be around you if your going to talk about Hanna and my children like that" I said standing up. "Honey you need to hear this it's the truth" she said standing up too. "No it's not" I yelled. She looked at me shocked. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. I gotta go" I said before I quickly walked out.

When I got home Hanna was on the couch watching tv with Kayla on her lap. "How's my beautiful girls doing" I asked as I kissed both of them on their head. "Good" Hanna said. I went in the kitchen to grab a water. Hanna came in the kitchen and asked me how it went. "She thinks I shouldn't be with you and your using me for my money. She told me that she didn't want to be apart of the kids life and that it's not my baby" I said upset. "I'm so sorry babe" she said rubbing my arm. "No I'm sorry I didn't believe you" I said. "It's ok we didn't know your mom was like this" she said. "I love you" I said while I hugged her. "I love you too" she said.

We were laying in bed and I was rubbing Hannas belly. "We haven't came up with a name yet" I said. "That's cause we haven't talked or thought about it" she said. "Then let's talk about it now" I said. "Ok maybe something that starts with a k" she suggested. "Katie" I asked. "I'm not really feeling it" she said. "Yea I'm not really either" i said. "I can't think of any other names that start with a k besides kaitlyn or Katherine" she said. "And those sound like Katie" I said. "Yea. Maybe some thing that start with l or h" she asked. "The first letter of our names" I said smiling. "What about Lola" she asked. "Nah. Heather" I asked. "No. Lailah" she asked. "We'd get their names mixed up if we name her that" I thought. "Kayla and lailah. I kinda like it" she said. "Well put it in the maybe" I said. We thought of a few more but didn't think they were it.

Hannas pov
Today luke took the day off and stayed home. We were laying in bed right now watching tv. "We should do something today since your off" I said. "What do you want to do" he asked. "Maybe we could take kayla to the park" I suggested. "Only if we can get ice cream after" he said smiling. "Deal" I said. A few hours later we took a shower and got dressed. I put on a maxi dress and Luke put on jeans and a white shirt that showed off his muscles. Kayla was wearing a purple skirt and white shirt. I put her hair in two pony tails and told her to put her shoes on. I didn't tell her where we are going because I want it to be a surprise but she'll probably figure it out when we get closer to it. "Kayla do you want to bring a toy" luke asked. She nodded her head and ran upstairs to grab one. She came back down with a baby doll and it's little stroller. "Are we all ready" I asked grabbing my phone. "Yep" luke said picking up Kayla. We got in the car and we're on our way to the park. Luke parked the car and asked kayla where we are. "The park" she screamed excitedly. We played with Kayla for a little bit before she tired me out. I was sitting on a bench watching luke push Kayla in a swing. They look so happy and I'm so happy I could spend hours watching the two people I love. I can't wait to see what our life's like once the baby's born. It'll be me, luke, Kayla, and. Thats when it hit me leilani, it sounds perfect. Luke came over and sat next to me while kayla was now pushing her baby doll in the swing. "She really knows how to have fun" luke said. "Leilani" I said. "What" luke asked. "The baby's name what about leilani" I said. "Kayla and leilani" he said. "It's beautiful" he said. "I think we just found out her name" I said smiling and looking at him. "I think we did" he said holding my hand.  About 20 minutes later we left the park and went to get ice cream. Luke got mint chocolate chip in a cone. I got vanilla in a cup and Kayla got chocolate with sprinkles in a cup. We sat at a table and ate our ice cream and talked and laughed.

We were in the car now and Kayla was sleep in the back. "Today was a good day" i said. "It really was" he said. "We should do this more often" I said. "Yeah I'm thinking about taking some time off after the baby's born" he said. "How long are you thinking" I asked. "A few months" he said. "If that's what you want to do I have no objection" I said. "I'd rather be home with my beautiful girlfriend and newborn then at work stuck in meetings all days" he said. "I understand I'd want that too" I said. "Who do you think she'll look like" he asked. "I don't know I'm fine with either" I said. "Yea were both pretty cute" he said and I started laughing. "I love you" I said smiling. "I love you too" he said.