Japan business trip

I was packing my suitcase when I heard the front door open. I went downstairs and saw my mom shutting the door. "Hey mom" I said hugging her. "Hey sweetie where's kayla" "she's still sleeping I've been packing" "want me to go wake her up" she asked putting her purse on the table. "Yea can you help her pack some stuff for your house please" "yea I'll do that you finish getting ready" "ok thank you". I went to my room and finished packing then went to Kayla's room to help her finish packing. "Mom I can help her finish" "oh ok I'll be downstairs". I finish putting her clothes and toys in her back pack then got her dressed. Mr.jacobs said a car was going to pick me up from my house and take me to the airport at 8 am, it's now 7:45. I put Kayla's backpack on my shoulder and carried her down the stairs and sat her on the couch next to my mom. She was still a little tired so she cuddled up with her grandma. I went in the kitchen to grab me some water then went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Mom I should be gone for about a week maybe less". "Me and Kayla will be fine take as long as you need on that trip". Thanks mom I really appreciate" "your welcome, I'm going to get going Before it gets crowded to eat for breakfast" my mom said getting up and holding kayla. "Ok, Kayla be good for grandma I love you" I said before kissing her cheek. "I love you too mommy".
After they left I had a few minutes before the car that was picking me up should be here.
I heard a honk outside and looked out the window to see a black limo pulled in my driveway and a man in a suit getting out. I grabbed my luggage and went outside. "Miss smith" the man in the suit said grabbing my luggage. He opened the door for me and closes it. Inside the car sat my sexy boss right next to me. He looked so good in that navy blue suit I couldn't keep my eyes off him. "Take a picture it'll last longer" mr Jacobs said. "Oh sorry" I said turning my head to the window. "I know I'm sexy" he said. "Whatever you say" I said still looking at the window.
We drove to the airport and got on mr Jacobs private jet. "You have a private jet" I asked looking around when we got inside. "This is the company one but yes I have my own. Baby I'm a billionaire" he said before he sat down in a seat. He called me baby it made me feel some kind a way, I liked it even though he only calls me that in the bedroom. I sat in a seat and called my mom to see how kayla was doing. After the phone call I started reading my book. I felt eyes staring at me, I looked up from my book and saw mr Jacobs staring at me. "Can I help you" I asked him. "Oh nothing" he said then went back to doing his work.

Luke's pov
About an hour and a half into the ride Hanna had fallen asleep with a book in her hand. She looked so cute sleeping. I got up, took the book out of her hand, and picked her up and laid her on the couch. I put a cover on her and sat at the table to finish some more work. I think I'm starting to like Hanna In more than just a friends with benefits way. I think of her when I wake up and think of her before I go to bed I can't stop thinking about her.

Hanna woke up about 30 minutes before we landed and changed into a more professional outfit because as soon as we landed we were going to a meeting. After the long meeting I asked Hanna if she would like to go eat before we go to another meeting. We went to a small diner and ate. We talked while we waited for our food and We learned a few things about each other.
After another long meeting we went to the hotel to call it a night. "Name please" a lady asked "Luke Jacobs" I told the lady behind the desk. "Here are your keys" she said. "Thank you" I said and handed Hanna her key. I got our rooms across from each other so if either of us needed something we would be there to help. "Meet in my room tomorrow at 8am" I asked her. "Yep" she said. "Ok well goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" she said before turning around and open the door to her room.
Hanna's POV
I open my suitcase to grab clothes to put on after I take a shower. Get in the shower and wash up the wash my hair. I get out and wrap a towel around my body. I hear a knock on my door and look through the hole to see mr Jacobs at the door. "Miss me already" I say after I open the door. "I do. Need some company" he ask. "Sure come in" I say opening the door more for him to come in. "Let me put some clothes on. Um do you want to find something on the tv" I ask grabbing my clothes off the bed. "Sure" he says sitting on the bed.
I go in the bathroom to put a t shirt and sweatpants on. I let my hair air dry instead of blow drying it. I sit in the bed with him and we watch a movie. "I like your hair like that" luke said. "Thanks" I said. "You want to order some food" I ask him. "Yea postmates?" He ask. "Yea let me grab my card" I say getting up. "I'll pay you back" he says. "You don't have to" I tell him grabbing my phone to look up the website. "Ok" he said. "Wait what just like that your not gonna put up a fight" I asked surprised he said ok. "I'm not gonna argue with you over a few bucks I'm in a good mood". "Ok what do you want to eat" I ask. "How about McDonalds?" He ask. "Sure" I said. I put in what I wanted from McDonald's and handed my phone to Luke to put in what he wanted. I ordered the food after he put in what he wanted. "It should be here in like a half an hour" I said before laying down and cuddling with him.
When the food arrived we ate and watched the movie. I fell asleep towards the end of the movie and woke up with lukes arms around me still sleep.