Meet the parents

Monday
Me and Luke were putting our clothes back on in Luke's office we were doing a quickie. "Ok we need to talk about meeting my mom" I said. "Ok" he said. "I was thinking dinner at your place" I said. "Why my place" he asked. "Because I want to show my mom how good of a cook you are" I said. "Ok anything in particular" he asked. "Whatever you want" I told him. "What time and day" he asked. "Friday at 7" I asked. "That's fine how about I bring my parents too" he asked. "Have you told them about me" I asked. "Haven't told my mom but I mentioned it to my dad a little" he said. "Ok so my mom and her husband, your mom and her husband, and your dad and his girlfriend plus me and you that's 8 people can you cook for that many" I asked. "Yes I can is kayla coming" he asked. "I don't think it's the right time there just finding out we're dating" I said. "Where is Kayla going to be" he asked. "I'll see if my friend can watch her but I gotta go get work done I'll see you later" I said. "Ok I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said before I kissed him.

Friday
When I got home I took a shower, got dressed, and curled my hair.

FridayWhen I got home I took a shower, got dressed, and curled my hair

I dropped kayla off at my firends house. Then went to pick up my mom. "Hey mom you look nice" I told her as she got in the car. "Thank you so do you" she said.

When I pulled up to Luke's house my mom was shocked. "You must be dating a very rich man" my mom said. "Mom it's just a house" I said. "A very luxury one. you aren't using him for his money are you" my mom asked. "No i am not" I said. I knocked on the door and Luke opened up looking very sexy

 I knocked on the door and Luke opened up looking very sexy

"Hey" I said before I kissed him on the cheek. "Hey" he said. I stepped out of the way so he could meet my mom. "Hello Mrs" luke said waiting for her to tell him her last name. "Just call me Karen" my mom said. "Well nice to meet you Karen" he said. "You too" my mom said. "Where's your husband" he asked. "Oh he wishes he could make it but he's at work" she said. "Oh well come on in make yourself at home dinner will be ready soon" luke said. My mom sat on the couch in the living room while luke went back into the kitchen. "Mom would you like anything to drink" I asked. "Waters fine" she said. "Ok I'll be right back" I said. I went in the kitchen and saw luke at the stove. "What you cooking" I asked. "Spaghetti" he said. "Smells good" I said. "Thank you" he said. I grabbed a cup and poured water In it for my mom. When I went in the living room I gave my mom the cup of water then the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw Luke's mom and her husband. "Hi mrs Jacobs" I said. "It's Wilson now but hello" she said. " hello mother" luke said before hugging her. "Hello darling" she said. "Hello Greg" luke said before shaking his hand. "Hi Luke" Greg said. "Please come in and have a seat in the living room" luke said. "This is hannas mother Karen" luke said. "Hello Karen I'm Luke's mother and this is his step father Greg" mrs Wilson said. "Hi nice to meet both of you" my mom said. "Dinner should be ready shortly" luke said before going back into the kitchen. I sat next to my mother and Luke's mom and step dad sat on the other couch. The door bell rang again and Luke said he'd get it. "Hello son" Luke's dad said. "Hello father" luke said. "You remember Kylie" Luke's dad said as he hugged his girlfriend. "Yes I do hello Kylie" he said. "Hi Luke" she said. "Come in I'll introduce you to everyone" luke said. "This is my girlfriend Hanna and her mom Karen, this is my dad and his girlfriend Kylie" luke said. "Hi" me and my mom said. "Nice to meet both of you call me mark" Luke's dad said. "Hi" Kylie said. "Mom Greg you remember my dad and Kylie" luke said. "Nice to see you two again" Greg said. "Hello Kylie" lukes mom said. "Hi Mrs Wilson" Kylie said. "Well dinner should be ready will everyone take a seat in the dining room" luke said. My mom, Luke's mom, and Greg sat on one side of the table while me, Kylie and Luke's dad sat on the other side and Luke sat at the end of the table. "So luke how long have you and Hanna been dating" mark asked. "A year and a few days" luke said. "Where did you two meet" my mom asked. "Work" I said the same time luke said a club. Everyone looked at us confused. "Technically both" luke said. "Hanna what do you mean work" my mom asked. "Um he's my boss we work together" I said. "And there's no rule or this doesn't effect work" Luke's mom asked. "No it does not effect work and no there is no rule about it" luke said. "So luke you work at Jacob enterprises" my mom asked. "Yes I own the company my last name is Jacobs" luke said. "Oh my gosh your luke Jacobs I heard your a billionaire. Oh my gosh Hanna you didn't tell me you were dating a billionaire" my mom said shocked. "Mom it didn't matter" I said. "So Hanna are you using my son for his money because a lot of women use my son for his money and not his personality" Luke's dad said. "No I am not using your son for his money I love him for his personality" I said. "You love him" my mom asked. "I do and he loves me" I said. "Is this true son" Luke's mom asked. "Yes we love eachother" luke said after he held my hand on the table to show everyone. "If you two are happy I'm happy" my mom said. "Thank you" me and Luke said. "Are you guys planning on having kids" Kylie asked. "Yes in a few years" luke said. "How many" Greg asked. "I don't know Hanna already has a child and I treat her like my own" luke said. "How old is your daughter" Kylie asked. "3 her names kayla" I told her. "Cutest little thing ever " my mom said before she showed Kylie a picture. "Aww she is" Kylie said. "What about marriage" Luke's mom asked. "I'd like to be a married a couple some day" I said. "Luke what about you" his mom asked. "I feel the same way" he said. "Well Hanna i feel your ok for my son so I approve" his mom said. "I like you Hanna I think your the perfect women for my son" Luke's dad said. "Thank you all for accepting our relationship" I said. I was washing dishes while me and Luke's parents talked. Luke's mom and her husband left early said they had other plans. "I don't think your mom likes me" I told luke as he helped me with the dishes. "She just needs time" luke said. "Sure" I said. "At least my father likes you" luke said. "Yeah I guess and my mom likes you. This dinner didn't go as bad" I said. "Went pretty good. I'll finish these up" luke said. "You sure I can help you finish them" I said. "No I got" he said. "Ok I gotta go pick up Kayla anyways. I'll call you later" I said. "Ok love you" luke said after we kissed. "Love you too" I said before I left the kitchen. I said good night to everyone and me and my mom left.

I picked up Kayla from my friends house then dropped my mom off and went home. Kayla was asleep when I picked her up so I let her sleep and put her to bed when we got home. I ran me a bath and called luke.