Merry christmas

Two weeks later
Today is Christmas Eve and we are suppose to go to Luke's moms house today but I'm not feeling good. I've been throwing up and starting to gain a little weight. I was cuddled next to luke on the couch and Kayla was upstairs in her room. "Babe do you think it's ok if we stay home I'm not feeling well" I asked. "Yeah let me call my mom and tell her we won't be able to make it" he said. "Thank you" I said. "No problem do you need anything" he asked getting up. "Nope but can you check on kayla for me please" I asked. "Yep" he said. Last weekend we bought Kayla's Christmas present and are going to finish wrapping them tonight. Luke told kayla we'd make cookies for Santa today so we bought cookie dough yesterday. Luke made dinner he made soup for me and chicken for him and Kayla. After dinner I gave kayla a bath and put her in Christmas themed pajamas that I bought for all of us. Then we made sugar and chocolate chip cookies and put a few on a plate for Santa. We ate some cookies and watched a movie until kayla fell asleep and I put her in bed. Then me and Luke finished wrapping her gifts and put them under the tree. I put Luke's present behind Kayla's presents in the back. We didn't really talk about Christmas present for each other but of course I got him something anyways. I framed a picture of me, him, and kayla and put it in a box. I decided I'm going to tell him that we're having a baby as his Christmas present. I know he wants kids and even though he thinks of Kayla as his own I know he wants a kid that's actually his own and I respect that. I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow. "Baby you ready to go to bed" luke asked. "Yeah let me just make sure everything's in the right place" I said as I moved his present so he wouldn't see it.

I woke up by kayla jumping around in the bed trying to wake us up. "Mommy luke get up get up it's Christmas" Kayla said. "I'm up baby I'm up" I said. Luke sat up to and sat Kayla between us. "Merry Christmas pumpkin" luke said kissing her on the cheek. She laughed and asked if Santa came. "We have to go look and see if Santa brought you presents" I said. I picked her up and we went downstairs to see. The Christmas tree was lit and had red wrapped presents under it. "Mommy look there's presents" Kayla said with a big smile on her face. I put her down and she ran to the tree and grabbed a present. Me and Luke sat on the floor and watched kayla open her presents and helped time to time if she needed it. I think Christmas is my favorite holiday getting to watch the look on my baby's face. She got mostly toys and clothes. "Mommy whose are those" Kayla asked as she moved her last present and behind it was a different color wrapped present. "What's the tag say" I asked her. "Luke" Kayla said. "Santa brought me a present" luke said surprised and looking at me. I just smiled and said I guess he did. Kayla handed luke his present and he opened it. "Take the picture out" I said smiling. He took it out and inside the box was a pregnancy test. "What's two lines means" luke asked. "We're having a baby" I said. "Your pregnant" luke asked shocked and tearing up. I nodded my head yes. "Oh my gosh we're having a baby" luke said before he hugged me. "What wrong luke why you crying" Kayla asked. "Mommy's having a baby" luke said. "What's that mean" Kayla asked. "Your going to have a little brother or sister" luke said. "Really" Kayla asked. "Yep" I said. "Yay" she said. "How far along are you" luke asked. "1 month and a week" I said. "You kept this from me for a whole month" luke asked. "I wanted it to be special when I told you" I said smiling. "So that's why you've been feeling sick and throwing up" luke asked. "Part of the pregnancy" I said.

Luke cooked breakfast for us and gave me a little extra since I'm eating for two. He was so happy throughout the day he couldn't stop smiling. After I put kayla to bed I put a T-shirt and shorts on. Then laid in bed and watched tv while luke was downstairs finishing up some work in his office. Luke came in the room and changed into shorts. Then got in the bed and laid his head on my chest. "I can't believe im having my first child" luke said. "I can't believe I'm having a second child" I said as I played with his hair. "Aren't you happy Kayla's going to have a sibling"luke asked. "Yeah I think she's going to like being a big sister" I said. "Yeah" he said. "I would've never thought that in the next to years I'd meet an amazing man and have another baby" I said. "Would you change it" he asked. "Nope not for a thing" I said. "If you didn't meet me would you have another child" luke asked. "Probably not I was a single mother for 3 years and always thought I'd be. All I did for those 3 years was work and take care of kayla. I didn't need anything to fulfill me Because I had her and she was enough for me. I only met you because my friends dragged me out the house to the club" I said. "So your saying if you weren't at the club we probably wouldn't be where we are today" luke asked. "Probably. But I'm glad we did" I said. "We could've met at work"he said. "You used to have relationships with your employees" I asked. "No it's just we'd already met and I liked you. You weren't like the other girls who threw themselves at me because I had money" he said. "I still don't think we'd meet at work because you'd have to ask me out and I would've said no" I said. "Why" he asked. "Because your my boss and that's inappropriate " I said. "But how are we dating now then if you wouldn't date your boss which you are" he said. "That's because I had feelings for you and we keep it professional around other people" I said. "Oh I was about to say we sure don't when people aren't around" he said. "Yea luke your office because you can't control yourself" I said. "Me, most of the time it's you" he said. "It is not you know you get horny when your by yourself thinking about me" I said. "Ok maybe" he said. "I knew it" I said. "Do you think the baby's a boy or a girl" luke said touching my stomach. "I don't know. What do you hope it is" I asked. "As long as I can love it unconditionally I don't care" he said. "Your going to be a great dad" I said. "And your going to be a great mom" luke said. "We're going to be great parents to this child" I said. "We sure are. were already great parents to Kayla" luke said. "Yep" I said. "Luke" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Do you think we're going break up in the future" I asked. "Of course not baby why you ask" he said concerned. "Because I don't want to raise this baby alone. I mean I can do it but I like doing it with you like how we do Kayla" I said. "You won't have to because I'm never going to leave you. One day your going to be my wife and we're going to grow old together with 8 kids and lots of grandchildren" he said. "You want 8 kids" I asked. "I don't know but what I do know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you" luke said before he kissed. "Don't ever doubt my love for you" he said. "Because I'll always love you" he said. "Because what" he asked. "You'll always love me" I said smiling. "And you'll" he asked. "Always love you" I said.