One year anniversary part 1

After luke met kayla we've been trying to get her to be comfortable around him. So instead of going on a date on fridays sometimes we'd do something with Kayla like go to the park, or have movie or game night. Now every time she's with him she cant stop smiling. Tomorrow is me and Luke's one year anniversary so we decided last week to celebrate today with Kayla and tomorrow by ourselves. Even though Kayla doesn't know what that is we still want her apart of it.

"So what are you thinking for tonight" I asked luke sitting in his office at work. "I was looking at this place online for kids Kayla's age and then I was thinking after we could go out to eat" luke said. "I really want to stay in I'm having really bad cramps" I said. "How about you guys come over my house. We could watch movies and order in. You guys could even spend the night" luke said. "Sounds fun ok I'll be over around 6" I said. I've never been over Luke's house before he usually comes over mine or we go out. "I've never been over your house how have we been dating for almost a year and I've never been over your house" I asked. "Because you never asked and I always come to yours" he said before he kissed my forehead and left the room.

After work I went home to pick up kayla, packed both of us a bag, and changed out of my work clothes. Luke sent me the address of his house and it was an hour away so I stopped at the store to get kayla a snack for the drive. After an hour drive we were at Luke's house and it was beautiful. It was the biggest house I've ever seen in real life. It was about 6:30 when we got to his house, we were 30 minutes late because I didn't know his house was an hour away. Kayla fell asleep on the drive here but I woke her up and carried her to the door. I knocked on the door and Luke opened it up. "Hey" luke said. "Hi" I said. I walked inside and sat Kayla down because she was up now. "Luke" Kayla said before running and hugging his legs. "Hi kayla" he said while he picked her up and sat her on his hip. "I like your house it's beautiful" I said. "Thanks want a tour" he asked. "Of course" I said.
After the tour we sat in the living room and let kayla pick a movie to watch. Before we started the movie we ordered food and got comfortable. Kayla sat between me and Luke on the couch.
We were about 30 minutes in the movie when the doorbell rang. I was about to get up to get money out of my purse but Luke stopped me and grabbed his wallet out of his pocket and went to the front door. He put the food in the kitchen. "Let's go wash our hands" I told kayla as I got up. We went in the kitchen and washed our hands. "I don't have a dining table so we're going to have to eat in the living room" luke said. "Could we eat on the island I don't want kayla to make a mess in the living room" I asked. "Sure" he said. He took the food out the bag and set it on the island. We ate in the kitchen and talked. After all of us we're done eating we went back in the living room to finish the movie. Kayla wanted to watch another movie after the first one was over so we made popcorn. It was around 8:30 when we started the second movie. Kayla fell asleep leaning on luke close to the end of the second movie around 9:20. After the movie luke picked up Kayla and took her upstairs to a guest room. While luke was upstairs i was washing the dishes we used for dinner. "You don't have to do that" luke said walking into the kitchen. "I don't mind" I said. "Your my guest you shouldn't be doing dishes" he said. "I only have one left let me finish" I said. "Fine" he said. After I finished washing the dishes I went upstairs and changed Kayla into pajamas. "You ready to go upstairs" luke asked as I came down the stairs. "Yep just let me grab my phone and bag" I said. Luke opened the door to his room and it was so neat and clean. I grabbed the pajamas out of my bag which was just a T-shirt and shorts. I went to the bathroom, changed, and brushed my teeth. When I got out the bathroom luke was wearing basketball shorts and no shirt making him look really sexy showing off his abs. "Take a picture it'll last longer" luke said. "Shut up" I said getting in the bed next to him. "Babe put your phone down I want to cuddle" I said laying my head and arm on his chest. "I will just have to finish this email for work" luke said. I waited for him to finish the email and it took him 5 minutes instead of one. "I'm sorry baby it took longer than I thought but the phone is up and will be for the rest of the night" he said. "Thank you" I said. "So what are we going to do for the rest of the night luke said with a smirk. "Nothing dirty I'm on my period" I said. "Oh right I forgot are you still cramping" he asked. "Yes but it doesn't hurt that bad" I said. "Is there anything I can do to make it stop" he asked. "Just hold me it'll make it hurt less" I said. Even though that's not true I told him to anyways cause I just wanted to be in his arms.