The news

Me and luke asked our families to come over so we could tell them the big news. I wore leggings and a white dress shirt. While luke wore black pants and a white dress shirt so we could match. Kayla was at her friends house so it would be only adults coming. "We look so cute" I said to luke as we took a picture in the mirror. "We really do" he said. Luke was going to cook the food for the party. Even though this party is for our big news it's also for our families to meet and get to know each other. Luke was cooking the food while I got everything ready like cups, plates, napkins. It wasn't going to be our whole families because we don't have enough furniture for that. We have the room because the house is pretty big, it's just going to be like our parents and aunt and uncles. The door bell rang and I went and got it. It was Luke's mom and her husband Greg. "Hi" I said after I opened the door and let them in. "Hello darling" Luke's mom said. "Hi" Greg said. "Luke's in the kitchen make yourself at home. 20 minutes later everyone was here and the food was almost done. Me and Luke mingled with our families and met each other's families. His family was nice and kind to me and I'm hoping my family was to him. After the food was done everybody got food and we ate. When most people were done eating luke asked for everyone's attention. "We asked all of you here because me and Hanna have some news we would like to tell all of you" luke said smiling. " you want to tell them" he asked me. "Sure" I said. "We're having a baby" I said smiling. "Your pregnant" my mom asked. "Yes" I said. "I'm having another grand baby" my mom said excited. Luke's mom stood up and walked towards us. "Congratulations" Luke's mom said with her arms out. We hugged and I said thank you. Everybody congratulated us and asked us questions about the baby or having a baby.

Luke's POV
"How do you feel about having your fist child" my little brother Landen asked. "I'm feeling pretty good. I'm excited" I said. "That's good cause if you weren't there's no going back" Landen said. "This is her first kid too right" he asked. "No this is her second, her daughter at a friends house right now" I said. "Does she know" he asked. "Yea we told her after I found out" I said. "I'm happy for you bro. I get to be an uncle" he said.

After everyone left we picked kayla up from her friends house and went home to eat dinner. After dinner I gave kayla a bath and put her in bed. "Kayla I want to talk to you" I said. "Now that mommy's having a baby I'm going to not be feeling well some days and I'm gonna have a big belly" I said. "Like Santa Claus" she asked laughing. "Yes like Santa" I smiled. "But I need you to be a good girl for me and Luke can you do that for a while" I asked. "Yes" she said. "Good because when your little brother or sister comes I'm going to need your help" I said. "You will" she asked. "I'm going to need your help giving him or her all the hugs and kisses they can have" I said. "That's easy I can do that" she said. "Good cause your gonna have to do that a lot not just for the baby but for me and Luke too" I said. "I'll give you and Luke all the kisses and hugs you want" she said. "Can I have a hug now" I asked with my arms out. She nodded her head and wrapped her small arms around me. "Ok you can watch tv for a little bit I'll tell you when it's time for bed" I said.

"Did you put her to bed" luke asked as I walked into our room. "No I let her stay up a little longer and watch TV" I said. "We had a talk" I said. "What about" luke asked. "I told her I wanted her to be a good girl while I'm pregnant and when the baby's born" I said. "What she say" he asked. "She said she'll be good for both of us and give the baby a lot of hugs and kisses" I said. "That's sweet she's going to be a great big sister I can already see it" luke said. "Yeah she will" I said smiling.