The babys coming

Hannas POV
I'm 9 months pregnant and so big I can't tie my own shoes. Luke took off work because the baby could come any day now. My due date is July 7 and it's June 1. I was laying in bed cuddled up next to luke. We were watching tv eating popcorn. I felt a pain in my stomach. "Ow" I said. "You ok baby. What's wrong" luke said. "My stomach hurts" I said putting my hands on my stomach. "Do you think it's contractions"" luke asked. "It might be. Can you time it for me" I asked. "Of course" he said grabbing his phone. A few minutes later another came. My contractions were getting shorter each time. I felt something wet on my pants so I stood up and saw a wet spot on the bed and my pants. "I think my water just broke" I said looking at Luke. "Do you want to change and I'll get the bag and Kayla ready" luke said. "Ok" I said before I went to the closet. It was around 10pm so kayla was sleep.

Luke's POV
I went in Kayla's room and shook her gently so she'd wake up. "Kayla can you get dressed for me we have to go to the hospital" I said. I grabbed the bag and checked for everything we needed to take to the hospital. I went in our room to check on Hanna and she was putting her shoes on. "Is kayla ready" Hanna asked. "Yep she's getting ready now" I said. "Ok I'll be down in just a second" she said. "Ok" I said before I went to see how kayla was doing. Kayla  was putting her shoes on when I walked in. "You remember our talk" I asked. She nodded.

Flash back
"Kayla I want to talk to you about something very important" I said. "Ok" she said. "When the baby comes mommy's going to be in pain and we're going to have to go to the hospital as fast as we can because we don't want mommy to be in pain for a long time and the faster we get to the hospital the faster they can stop mommy's pain" I said. "Do you understand" I asked. "Yes I don't want mommy to be in pain" she said. "I don't either that's why were going to fast when mommy needs to go to the hospital" I said before I gave her a hug.
End of flash back

"Grab your tablet and I'll meet you downstairs" I said before I walked out of her room and saw Hanna walking down the steps slowly. "Honey you ok" I asked. "Yea I got it" she said. Kayla was walking out of her room with her tablet in her hand. I grabbed the bag and put it over my shoulder. "Kayla walk behind us" I said as I went to help Hanna down the stairs. I opened the door for Hanna and closed it then I put kayla in her car seat and put the bag in the car. While in the car Hanna called her mom on the way to the hospital and she was going to meet us there.

Hannas POV
When we got to the hospital the nurse gave us a room and looked at me and the baby. The doctor came in to see how many centimeters I was dilated. "Your 5 centimeters dilated" the doctor said. When the doctor left my mom came in a few minutes later. "Hey honey" my mom said. "Hi mom" I said. "How you feel" she asked. "Not great" I said. "It'll be worth it when you see your beautiful baby" she said. "I know" I said. "Ow" I said as another contraction came.  "Can I talk to you" luke said to my mom. "Sure" she said as they walked out the room together.
A few minutes later my mom and Luke came back. "Hey kayla how about we go check out the vending machines" my mom asked with her hand out. Kayla got up and took my moms hand. "What'd you talk to her about" I asked. "I asked her if she could take kayla. She doesn't need to see her mommy in pain" he said. "Thank you" I said. "Your welcome. I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said before he kissed me on the lips. About an hour later my contractions stopped and I felt something pushing down on my lower stomach. "Babe can you press the button for the nurse" I asked. "Yeah what's wrong" he asked. "I feel pain in my stomach but it's not like a contraction" I said. "Oh ok" he said. The nurse came in and asked what's wrong I told her what I told luke and she said she was going to get the doctor. The doctor came in and I told her what I told the nurse. "Hanna the baby's coming I can see its head. That pushing your feeling is the baby trying to come out" she said as she looked between my legs. She talked to the nurse and told her to get things then put gloves on. "Luke I'm going to need you to hold Hannas hand and comfort her through this. She's going to be in a lot of pain and needs you" the doctor said. "Ok" luke said as he grabbed my hand. "Hanna I'm going to need you to be strong and think about your baby girl when she comes out as you push" she said. "Ok Hanna I need a big push" she said. I squeezed Luke's hand as I pushed and cried. "Your doing so well baby" luke said. After a few more pushes I heard crying and they laid her on my chest. "Meet your new baby girl" she said. I smiled as I held her and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Luke's POV Hours later
Hanna was sleep and I was holding leilani as she slept in my arms. She had my nose and Hannas ears. She was beautiful. The baby woke up and started crying. I didn't want it to wake Hanna up so I tried rock her but she kept crying. "She might be hungry" Hanna said tiredly. "I'm sorry she woke you up" I said as I handed her to Hanna. "It's fine" she said as she lowered her gown and moved the baby's mouth to her nipple. "how do you feel" I asked. "Tired" she said. "I hated seeing you in pain" I said. "I hate being in pain but it was all worth it to see this little beauty" she said smiling. "Thank you" I said. "For what" I asked. "For giving me the best thing a man could ask for" I said. "Your welcome" she said before I kissed her cheek.