New job

Today I start my new job since it starts in the morning I had to start my classes at night instead of the morning. I wear a black pencil skirt and white blouse with black flats. When I get there I walk to the elevator then knock on Mr Jacobs office when I get to the top floor. "Come in" Mr Jacobs said. "Hanna welcome to your first day at Jacob enterprises" Mr Jacob said standing up with his arms out acting like he was showing me the world. "Thank you" I said holding my purse and sweater in my hands. "So you have an office right next door but today you'll be in my office so I can show you how things go, what I want you to do, and things you'll be doing" he said. "Ok let me put my stuff up then we can get to work" I say before walking towards the door. When I got back Mr Jacobs was sitting at a table with a computer next to him but facing the other way. "This is your work computer for things like reading or sending emails stuff like that. you may take it wherever you like as long as it's for work purposes" he says very seriously. "Ok" i say. He hands me a piece of paper with my login on it.  I take the paper and log into my computer. "You'll schedule my meetings and come with me to the meetings to write down notes and get people drinks" he said getting up. "We have a meeting in 10 minutes I'll show you were the break room is and the conference room" he said walking towards the door. We walked to the break room and he showed me how to use the coffee machine and what kind of coffee he liked. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. "Now every morning you come in I'd like you to bring me a cup of coffee before starting your work" he says grabbing the cup I made. "Not bad" he said taking a sip. We went to the conference room Mr Jacobs sat at the front of the table and I said next to him on the side. He gave me a note book and pen to take notes he said I could write it or type it. I decided writing it so I would disturb them if I typed too loud. Men in fancy suits started coming in and taking seats. At the exact time the meeting started everyone was in there seat and looking up front. "Everyone Welcome to Jacob enterprises this is my new assistant Hanna would anyone like some water" he said. I stood up poured people water if they wanted it than sat back down. "Now that we have that covered let's talk business" he said. After 45 long minutes the meeting and my notes were finished. We walked out the conference room into another for another meeting. During that meeting I did the same thing as the last one and I was already bored. "I don't have a meeting until 11 so I'll give you some files to work on until the next meeting in my office" he said as we walked to the elevator. "Ok" I said. I was working on some files when I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and say Luke staring at me. "Can I help you" I asked letting him know I saw him staring at me. "I can't admire a beautiful woman" he asked smirking. "Not when you don't know her" I say putting down the paper and looking at him. "I know a little bit from when we celebrated you getting the job and I'd like to know more about you" he said. "Mr.jacobs what do you want from me" I asked not knowing what he was doing. "I want to get to know you" he said. "Do you do this with all your co workers" I ask playing along with him. "Only the ones I like" he says. "Fine what do you want to know about me" I ask shutting my lap top.  "Favorite color" he asked walking to sit in the chair at the table with me. "Purple" I said "blue" he said smiling. "Favorite food" I asked. "Spaghetti" he said "steak" I said. "Favorite number" he asked. "8" I said. "Same" he said staring into my eyes. We asked each other questions until it was time for the next meeting. After the meeting we had lunch together. Mr Jacobs told me we had one more meeting at 2 than I could go home.
When I got home I made dinner, played with Kayla, than gave her a bath. I watched Netflix until I got tired and went to bed.

I met the love of my life at a clubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara