I dont think this is working

Hanna's POV
When I woke up luke was still sleep and I didn't want to wake him up but I had to use the bathroom. I moved his arm from around me and got up. "Hanna" Luke groaned in a quiet tone. "I'll be right back it'll be super quick" I said quick walking to the bathroom. When I got out the bathroom luke was sitting up and on his phone. I got back in the bed and grabbed my phone to check the time. "Your meetings in a few hours" I said before laying my head on his shoulder. "What we going to do until then" he asked before putting his phone down. "I don't know" I said smiling knowing what he was thinking of doing. He moved his position on the bed so that he was on top of me and I was laying on the bed. He moved closer to my face and kissed me. We made out for a few minutes. Than he started kissing my neck.
After we finished, luke put his clothes on from last night and I put a robe on. "I'm going to go take a shower" luke said grabbing his phone. " I'm about to do the same" I said. "Meet in my room after your done" he asked. "Yea" I said as we walked to the door. "Ok I'll see you later" he said before he pecked me on the lips and walked to his room. I shut the door and got in the shower. After the shower I got dressed for the meeting we had in a few hours. I grabbed my phone, purse, keys and walked to Luke's room. I knocked on the door and a hot man with a towel wrapped around his waist opened the door. "Do you open your door like this to everyone who knocks on your door?" I asked walking in his room and sitting in a chair. "Nope just the ones I like" he said walking to the bathroom. I got out my phone to see the time and check texts, when I got done luke was walking out the bathroom with a grey suit on. "Do I look good?" He asked facing me. "Yep" I said before putting my purse back in my purse. He put his shoes on grabbed his phone, keys and wallet. "Ok I'm ready" he said walking towards the door. He opened it for me and we left to go eat breakfast.

After we ate breakfast the driver took us to another company in japan where the meeting is at. When we walked in the building the ceo of the company was waiting in the lobby to meet luke. "Hello mr Jacobs nice to see you again" the ceo of the company said before he held his hand out. "Nice to see you to mr Kim" luke said shaking his hand. "And who is this next to you" mr Kim asked looking at me. "This is my personal assistant Hanna" luke said looking at me. "Hello Hanna"mr Kim said. "Hi" I said. "Well lets get this meeting started don't want to waste your time" mr Kim said.

After the meeting it was lunch time and we were in the car on our way to a restaurant to eat lunch. "What can I get you guys to drink" the waitress asked. "Can I have lemonade" luke said. "Ice tea please" I said. "Coming right up" the waitress said before walking away. "Have you been here before" I asked. "Yea last time I was in japan I came here. The foods pretty good here" luke said. "Oh" I said before looking at the menu to see what I was going to get. We were having small conversations until our food came. "Need anything else I can get you guys" the waitress asked. "The check please" I said before grabbing my wallet out of my purse. "I'll pay for it" luke said. "You pay for everything let me pay for it. I have the money" I said. "But I pay for everything because I'm a gentlemen" luke said. "Ok fine" I said not wanting to argue with him. "Here's the check" the waitress said.
After luke paid we got in the car on our way back to the hotel. "I need to talk to you about something" I said. "What's up" luke asked after he rolled the window up between us and the driver so he wouldn't hear our conversation. "So you know how we're friends with benefits" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Well I don't think it's working for me anymore. We don't really act like it and I have feeling for you so if you don't have feelings for me this has to end" I said. "I agree we don't act like friends with benefits and I think I have feelings for you to. I just never said anything because I thought it interfere with work" he said. "Well if I have feeling for you and you have feelings for me what do we do know" I ask. "Hanna Smith will you be my girlfriend" luke asked.  "I don't know if you want me to be your girlfriend I have a child" I said worried. "That doesn't matter to me. So what do you say" he asked. "Yes. I mean we act like a couple anyways" I said.
When we got to the hotel I grabbed some clothes for tonight and tomorrow and spent the  night in my boyfriends hotel room.