Luke meets kayla

Me and Luke have been Dating for 6 months now and it's going good. We haven't gotten in a fight or argument. Little disagreements over small stuff like what's the best movie or the better superhero. We try to spend time with each other outside of work every two weeks on Friday if we can. Whether it's going on a date or spending a night at his or my house and watching a movie.

Tuesday
We were in Luke's office eating lunch right now. "So we've been dating for a while now and it's getting more serious I was wondering if you'd like to meet my daughter" I said. "I mean I knew you had a daughter I just didn't think I'd meet her so soon" luke said. "It's been 6 months and I wouldn't ask if i didn't think we were getting serious and I didn't want you to meet her" I said. "Ok then let's do it. I want to meet your daughter" luke said. "How about this Friday you come over and we all can eat dinner together" I asked. "Sure. Do I need to bring anything" luke asked. "Nope just yourself" I said.

Friday
When I got off of work I stopped to pick up food for tonight. When I got home I cleaned up the house and made sure I had everything I needed for the dinner. Kayla was watching tv in the living room when we heard a knock at the door. I went to the front door to see who it was and it was luke. "Hey" I said after I opened the door to let him in. "Hey" he said before he kissed my cheek. "Someone wants to meet you" I told kayla before I picked her up off the couch and carried her over to luke. "Um luke this Kayla, kayla this is luke say hi" I said. "Hi kayla said with her head on my chest she was shy when she met new people. "She's shy" I said. "It's ok I understand, hi kayla"  he said waving to her. "You want to go back in the living room" I asked kayla. She nodded her head so I put her down and she walked to the couch. Me and Luke sat down at the island in the kitchen. "She looks just like you" luke said. "Yea" I said smiling and looking at her. "So I bought food because you know I can't cook" I said. "I could've cooked" luke said. "But your the guest and this was my idea" I said. "ok I have a question if you don't mind me asking" luke said. "What is it" I asked. "Where's Kayla's father" luke asked. "I don't know I met him in college at a party, he got me pregnant and when I told him he said he didn't want to be a father and quite frankly i didn't want him to be" I said. "Why not" luke asked. "I didn't know him or what kind of person he was like" I said. "Oh" he said. I got the food out the bags and got 2 plates out for me and Luke. I got a smaller plate for Kayla. I walked over to luke and told him he could come make his plate then told kayla to tell me what she wanted to eat. After we all made our food we sat at the round dinning table to eat. "So Kayla what's your favorite color" luke asked. "Pink" Kayla said. "Cool" luke said. We all talked a little bit about what Kayla liked so luke could get to know her. After dinner I turned on a movie for us to watch I would make popcorn but we just had ate. Close to the end of the movie Kayla fell asleep on the couch. It was about 9 when I picked her up and took her to her room. "You can stay the night I know it's kinda late" I said after I walked downstairs. "Ok I brought a bag just Incase cause I didn't know what time this would end" luke said. "I'm going to clean up a little down here then I'll meet you up stairs" I said. "Ok" luke said then went outside to grab his bag. I wiped the counters and the table then swept under the table for any food Kayla accidentally dropped while eating. I cut all the lights off then went upstairs checked on Kayla then went in my room. Luke was laying in the bed on his phone. I got in the bed on the side he was on and sat on top of him. "What are you doing" luke asked before putting his phone down. "Nothing just sitting here" I said my front pressed right against his. "I'm glad you let me meet your daughter it's a big step in our relationship" he said. "I'm glad too. She was shy around you for most of the time but thank you for trying" I said before I kissed him on the lips. "Your welcome" he said. "I think you deserve a reward" I said. "Oh I do" luke asked confused. "You do" I said before I got off of him turned around so I wasn't facing him and took off my shirt. "Your right I really do deserve a reward" luke said catching on. I took off my pants and was left in my bra and panties. I slid each strap off my shoulder slowly then unhooked it and threw it on the floor. I pulled my panties down slowly then walked to the bathroom and started the shower. "Aren't you coming" I asked sticking my head out the doorway.

Luke's POV
I jumped off the bed and quickly undressed. I shut the door and locked it in the bathroom Hanna facing me with a smile on her face. I walked in the shower and kissed her. Then I kissed her neck then her breast. She pulled my head up so I could look in her eyes. "No foreplay baby I want you in me right now" she said. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I positioned myself in front of her entrance then pushed in and out.

After the shower we washed up, dried off and put pajamas on. Once we were in bed we cuddled up and turned all the lights off but a lamp on the nightstand. "Hanna would you have another kid" I asked. "With you" she asked. "Anybody" I said. "Kayla's never talked about wanting a sibling so I never thought about it. Do you want kids" Hanna asked. "I do, I want a kid before I'm 30" I said. "So let's say we're still together in the next 5 years are you expecting children" Hanna asked. "Yes. I think your a great mother and an amazing person I want my child to have a mother like that" I said  "how many kids do you want" Hanna asked. "3 to 5" I said. "You want that many kids" she asked shocked. "Yea I want a big family" I said. "I don't know about that" she said. "Well have this discussion again in a few years" I said. "Ok" she said. I cut the lamp off and we fell asleep cuddled up together.