Wedding planning

Hannas POV
I'm sitting in the living room scrolling through Pinterest for our wedding. Luke's at work and the girls are down here playing with their toys. Leilani is growing up so much she's 6 months now. Me and Luke haven't told our families yet so when we're around them I don't wear the ring. We're planning on telling them this weekend at our house.

"Hi baby" luke said as he walked in and gave me a kiss. "Hi how was work" I asked. "The usual how was your day" he asked. "Good we had fun" I said. "Hi sweetheart" luke said as he picked kayla up and kissed her cheek. "Hi Luke" she said. He put her down then picked up leilani and kissed her cheek. Then he went upstairs to change like he normally does.

We have a routine kinda going now. Me and Luke wake up when his alarm goes off around 8. He gets ready for work while I check on the girls to see if there still sleep. After Luke's dressed for work he'll make his lunch while I'm making breakfast. I wake kayla up to eat and if leilani is  up I'll make her bottle while we eat. Then luke leaves for work and doesn't get home until 4 and 5:30. He gives all of us a kiss when he gets home then goes upstairs to change. After he changes we all watch a movie or play a game. Then he'll make dinner, we'll eat, then I'll give the kayla a bath and get her and leilani ready for bed. While the girls are taking a bath luke will go in his office. After I put the girls to bed I get in bed and wait for luke to come up. When Luke comes up he gets in bed and we spend quality time with each other without our phones until we fall asleep.

Kayla went upstairs to get a puzzle luke bought for her last time we went to the store. I told her me and Luke would help her with it. While dinner was cooking we started putting the puzzle together. When dinner was ready we were halfway done with the puzzle. We ate dinner then we finished the puzzle. "Ok let's go start your bath" I said standing up. "You want leilani or you want me to take her with me" luke asked as he picked her up. "I'll take her with us" I said before luke handed leilani to me. I started the water for Kayla and put her toys in the tub while I sat on the floor and held leilani in my arms. It was almost 9 when Kayla got out the tub and put her pajamas on. "I love you honey goodnight" I said. "Goodnight mommy" she said before I cut the light off and shut the door. I changed leilani's diaper then put her in her crib. "I love you baby goodnight" I said before I kissed her cheek. I changed into my pajamas then got in bed. Luke came up about 10 minutes later and got into bed. "Hey I wanted to talk to you about the wedding" I said as I put my phone on the nightstand. "Ok you got some ideas" he asked. "Yea I've been looking on Pinterest all day to see what I like and what I want" I said. "But I also decided that I want a wedding planner" I said. "Ok whatever you want babe as long as I get to see you walk down an aisle and say I do I'm fine" he said. "I mean I do want to help and pick out things with you but most of it's probably going to be what you want or what you think" he said. "How did I get so lucky" I said. "I should be asking that" he said. "Why do you always say the perfect things" I said smiling. "I don't know" he said. "I love you" I said before I kissed him. "I love you too" he said. "Want to see some pictures I found on Pinterest" I asked. "Yeah" he said.

3 weeks later
We invited our families over and told them we were getting married. Everyone was happy for us. Luke texted his mom and told her but of course wasn't happy about it and asked him not to marry me. "I don't want her at our wedding" I said. "she doesn't want to come" he said. "Im sorry" I said. Who wouldn't want both of their parents to be at one of the happiest times in their life. But because his mother hates me I'm not sorry she won't be there. I don't want her to ruin my wedding or try to stop it she should just be happy her son found someone he loves.

We found a wedding planner named Ashley. We haven't set a date yet but where thinking in 5 or 6 months. Ashley comes over our house every Monday to talk about the wedding. "Hello Hanna" Ashley said after I opened the front door. "Hi" I said as I let her in. "Did you guys do the homework I gave you last time we talked" she said as we sat down at the table to talk.

Flashback
Last week she told us to talk about where we want the wedding like outdoors or at a church. "Where are you thinking for the wedding" luke asked as we were cuddled up in bed together. "I'm thinking just an indoor place because I don't want to do it outside and not really at a church either" I said. "Yeah I was thinking that too" he said. "So luke renting a room or something" I asked. "Yeah. Was their anything else we needed to figure out" he asked. "I don't think so" I said. "What do you have to do for the wedding" he asked. "I have to do bridesmaids dresses, the kids dresses and my dress. And I have to figure out what flowers" I said. "I was thinking I could plan the honeymoon if that's ok with you" luke asked. "Yeah of course" I said. "We have to figure out guest and how many people are coming" he said. "Want to do that together" I asked. "Yea whenever we have time" he said.
End of flashback

"We decided that we want to rent a room for our wedding" I said. "Ok I'll start looking for rooms available and did you decide on flowers" she asked. "Red roses" I said. "Real or fake" she asked. "Which ever one looks better" I said.

Authors note
I'll try to post as much as I can and I'd like to hear what you think, ideas, or changes I can make to the story.