The wedding

2 months later. Luke's POV
Today is my wedding, today I'm marrying the love of my life, today is going to be one of the best day of my life. I'm sad my mom won't be able to experience this happy moment with me but the show must go on. My dad, little brother, and my best friend are with me. I already have my suit on and waited for it to start. "Hey dad can you check and see if the guest are here" I asked. "Yep" he said before he left the room to go check. "Most of them are here. In a few minutes we'll start the wedding" he said. "it's time" Ashley said a few minutes later.

Hannas POV
I was in the room getting my hair and makeup done. "So who's paying for this very luxury expensive wedding" lily asked. "Luke paid for most of it but I paid for some things" I said. "Whether we got married at the courthouse or on a beach I would still love him no matter what. He just likes luxury things which is usually expensive and if he doesn't mind spending his money then I don't either" I said. "I wish I was marrying a rich man" Emily said. "Not for his money right" I asked. "Of course not" she said smiling. "Such a gold digger" Lily said. "Hey girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" she said. My mom walked in the room with leilani in her arms and Kayla holding her hand. "My babies" I said as I opened my arms and Kayla ran up to me and I sat her in my lap. "Hi baby" I said before I gave her multiple kisses on her cheek. "Mom you look beautiful" I said. "Thank you" she said. "Were going to go put our dresses on" Emily said before her and lily left the room. After my makeup and hair was done I helped Kayla put her dress on and my mom put leilani's dress on her. "Ok I'm going to go put my dress on" I said. "You look so beautiful" my mom said when I walked in the room. "You like mommy's dress kayla" my mom asked her. She nodded her head yes smiling. "I like it too" I said. "How much time do we have before the wedding starts" I asked. "Five minutes" Emily said. "Ok Kayla your going to follow Grandma when we walk down the aisle and throw the flowers on the ground. I'll be walking right behind you and I'll tell you when to start throwing the flowers" I said. "Ok mommy" she said. A few minutes later Ashley told us it was time to go.

The music started and the doors opened. "Ok now throw the flowers" I whispered in her ear. My mom held leilani as her and Kayla walked down the aisle. I walked a little slower down the aisle so when I got closer luke could see me walking down the aisle and my mom and the girls can sit in the front. When me and Luke saw each other we smiled. We held hands as we stood across from each other. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Luke Jacobs and Hanna smith" the man said. "Hanna you are the love of my life and I couldn't see myself with any one else. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm going to love you for the rest of my life" luke said. "Luke I love you so much and so glad I met you. I can't wait to grow old together and expand our family. And play with our grandchildren when we're old and grey" I said smiling. "Can we have the rings please" he asked. Logan handed me and luke the rings. "Luke repeat after me please" he said. "I promise to love you in sickness and health in rich or poor until death do us part" he said. Me and Luke repeated what he said as we placed the ring on each others finger. "Hanna Smith do you take luke jacobs to be your husband as long as you both shall live" he asked. "I do" I said. "And Luke Jacobs do you take Hanna Smith to be your wife as long as you both shall live" he asked. "I do" luke said. "I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" he said. Luke wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

After the ceremony we had a dinner party to celebrate. There was a dance floor and music playing. I'm not a great dancer and I don't really like dancing but Luke wanted us to have one dance in front of our family and friends. "Please welcome the mr and Mrs Jacobs to the dance floor" the dj said. Me and Luke held hands as we walked to the dance floor, he wrapped his arms around my wait and I put my hands above his shoulders and we swayed to the slow music.

After the dance we sat down and let people share a few words. "I just want to say I'm happy for the both of you. I'm so glad you found the women of your dreams son" Luke's dad said. "Hanna I'm so proud of you. You have two beautiful girls and now a man that loves you. I'm so glad to call luke my son in law and you better take care of my baby" my mom said. "I promise I will take care of her" luke said. "Hanna we've known each other since elementary and if someone told me you were getting married and had two kids I wouldn't believe them. You've come so far and I can't wait to see you grow some more. I love you" Emily said. "I love you too thank you" I said. "Look at our big bro all grown up. You were always more mature then me and Logan but never thought you'd get married hell even find a women that was right for you but I see now you found the perfect one" Landen said. "I always thought you'd live alone in that big house running Jacob enterprises" Logan said. "Not to be mean or anything but we just want to say we're happy for you and can't wait to spend time with our neices and Hanna" Landen said. "Maybe one day kayla and leilani will have cousins to play with until then they just get us" Logan said. "We love you big bro" Landen said. "Thanks guys I love you too no matter how much you guys annoy me" luke said. A few more people said some things then server passed out food and we ate. "Can we have everyone's attention please" Luke said. "We just want to thank you all for coming and celebrating our love for each other. We left gift bags under everyone chairs hope you like candles and chocolate" luke said. "Also thank you for the gifts. Thank you cards will be coming soon" I said. "Enjoy the rest of your night, we're off to our honeymoon" luke said. "Good bye mom I'll text you when we get there" I said before I hugged her. "Where are you guys going" she asked. "I don't know luke hasn't told me I know we have to take his jet to get there" I said. "Oh well have fun I love you and stay safe" she said. "I love you too" I said. "I'll have someone send the gifts to the house so they'll be there when we get back" luke said. "Ok and how long will we be gone" I asked. "2 weeks" he said. "The girls are with my brothers so once we tell them good bye we can head to my jet and off to our honeymoon" luke said before he kissed me. "Alright boys we have to get going" luke said. "Oh alright well bye leilani" Landen said. "Bye kayla next time I see you I promise to bring candy" Logan said before he gave her a high five. "I'll talk to you guys later" luke said as Landen handed leilani to him. "Alright Kayla say bye to your uncles" I told her. "Bye bye uncles" she said. "Bye Kayla" Landen said waving to her.

We changed into something comfier then left the wedding and got on Luke's jet. We decided that we didn't want to go on our honeymoon without the kids so we made a family vacation/ honeymoon. I packed some toys for the girls while were on the jet to keep them occupied. They've never been in the air before. "Oh my gosh luke we'll be out of town for leilanis first birthday" I said. "We'll just have to celebrate on the day with just us and when we get back we'll celebrate with the family" luke said. "That sounds good" I said. "I love you mrs Jacobs" luke said. "I love you mr Jacobs" I said before we kissed.