Everyone meets the baby

Hannas POV
"Good morning beautiful" luke said. "Good morning" I said. "How do you feel" he asked. "I'm ok" I said. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from my mom from last night. It said that she took kayla to her house and she would stop by tomorrow. "Leilani is sleep right now but she'll probably need fed when she gets up" he said. "Ok" I said. "You hungry" he asked. "No I'm fine" I said. There was a knock at the door and Luke told them to come in. "Hello Hanna how are we feeling today" the doctor asked. "I'm ok" I said. "Any pain" she asked. "Just sore" I said. "Ok I just want to check you and the baby" she said. "Ok" I said. She checked me then checked the baby. "You and the baby look fine and healthy" the doctor. "How long do you think they have to stay until they can both go home" luke asked. "2 or 3 more days" she said. "Ok" he said. "Any questions" she asked. "No" I said. "Dad" she asked looking at Luke. "Nope" he said. "Well if you do let me or the nurse know" she said. "Ok thank you" I said. A few hours later there was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said as I held leilani in my arms. The door opened and my mom and Kayla walked in. "Mommy" Kayla said excitedly walking towards me. "Hi honey did you behave for grandma" I asked. "Yes" she said. "Come meet your baby sister leilani" I said moving her closer to Kayla so she could her. "Aww she's beautiful" my mom said smiling. "She is" I said smiling. "So luke how do you feel being a dad of a newborn" my mom asked. "I'm loving it so far. I just can't stop looking at that beautiful little girl" luke said smiling. There were two chairs in the room and Luke was sitting in one of them so my sat in the one next to him. And Kayla sat on Luke's lap while playing a game on her tablet. We talked and my mom held the baby. About an hour later my mom left and Luke said his brother and dad were going to visit. About 20 minutes later Luke's dad and brother came in. "Where my new grand daughter" Luke's dad said. "This is leilani" luke said walking to his dad holding her in his arms. "She looks just like you guys" his dad said. "You have a cute family bro" Luke's brother said. "Thanks" he said smiling. "Want to hold her" luke asked. "Of course I do" Luke's dad said. "So kayla you like your baby sister" Luke's brother asked as he sat next to her. "Yea but she's quiet" she said. "That's cause she can't talk yet" he said. "When will she talk" she asked. "I don't know but it'll be a while" he said. "How was labor" Luke's dad asked me. "Long and painful but it was worth it" I said. "It sure was look at this little beauty" he said smiling while he held her. Luke's dad and brother stayed for about 10 more minutes then left.

I've been in the hospital for 4 days now. Kayla's been staying with my mom since I'm here. Luke leaves the hospital sometimes to get clothes or food but is usually here with me and the baby.  Most of our family has come to see the leilani or we sent them pictures. Yesterday when the doctor came to check on me and leilani she said we were healthy and doing good and could probably leave tomorrow which is today. "How are we feeling today" the doctor asked as she walked in. "Pretty good" I said. "That's good to hear, I want to check you and leilani then you can sign the discharge papers" she said. "Ok" I said. She checked me and the baby and said we were good. Then she gave us papers to sign and said we could leave. "Have a nice day" she said. "Thank you, you too" I said. Me and Luke packed everything we needed to take home then I put leilani in her car seat. "You ready babe" luke asked me. "Yeah" I said. Luke didn't want me to carry anything so he carried the car seat, the baby's bag, and our bag. I buckled leilani in the car while luke put the bags in the trunk. I called my mom and told her we were on our way to pick Kayla up.

After we picked kayla up we got lunch and we're now on our way home. When we got home I put leilani in her crib to sleep while we eat lunch. We were all sitting at the dining table eating lunch. "Kayla I want to talk to you about some changes we're going to have to make" I said. "When leilani's sleeping you have to be kinda quiet, you can talk and play and stuff just not so loud ok" I said. "Ok mommy" she said. "And if me or mommy need help with leilani will yo help us" luke asked her. "Yes" she said. "Good because your her big sister you have to be a big girl now" he said. We finished our food then decided to watch a movie. Close to the beginning of the movie leilani started crying upstairs. "I'll be back" I said as I got up and walked upstairs. "What's wrong baby" I said as I picked her up and rocked her. I checked her diaper and it's wasn't full. "Are you hungry" I asked as she cried. I went downstairs and made her a bottle. Then sat back on the couch with her in my arms as she drank her bottle and stopped crying. "You were just hungry" I said to her as i watched her drink the bottle.

I gave kayla a bath then told her it was time for bed. "Let's go give leilani a goodnight kiss before you go to bed" I said. "Ok" Kayla said as we walked to her room. Luke was in there holding leilani. "I told kayla she could give leilani a kiss before she goes to bed" I said. Luke moved leilani towards Kayla, Kayla kissed her cheek then said "I love you leilani" In her sweet little voice. "Aww" I said. "She loves you too she just can't say it yet" luke said smiling. "I'll go tuck her in" he said as he handed me leilani. They walked to Kayla's room as I went in leilani's closet to find her some pajamas. I changed her diaper and put a pink onesie on her. "Goodnight baby" I said before I put leilani in her crib and shut the door halfway.