Nursery

Hannas pov. Monday
I'm 6 months pregnant and my it feels like my belly is going bigger every time I look at it. "How's it going baby" luke asked on the phone. Ever since he found out I'm pregnant he thought it would be best to quit my job. For stress and the baby so I did. Luke was at work right now and he had just called me. "Good feeling nauseous a little bit" I said. "And how's my other baby" luke asked. "She's good" I said. "That's good" he said. "How's work been" I asked. "Busy I've been trying to train the new assistant while doing her work and mine" he said. "Oh I'm sorry your having a bad day" I said. "It'll be good when I get home and see you and Kayla" he said. "Are we starting the nursery today" I asked. "Yeah when I get I'll start taking the stuff out that we don't need" he said. "The crib should be coming in a few weeks" I said. "I forgot you order it" he said. "Yea I ordered a few other things too I'll show you when you get home" I said. "Ok I gotta go baby I love you" He said. "I love you too" I said before I hung up.

When Luke got home he changed into sweatpants and a shirt. "I bought some masks for your mouth and nose so you don't breath in the paint Incase we have time to paint today" he said. "Oh ok" I said. "Come on let's get this nursery started" he said holding his hand out. I took his hand smiling as we walked up the steps holding hands to the guest room/ soon to be nursery. I took the sheets off the bed and Luke moved the bed off the wall and took the nightstands downstairs. He didn't want me carrying anything so I did the easy stuff, which wasn't much. I taped the walls while luke grabbed and opened the paint. I grabbed a mask for both of us and we started painting while listening to music. I guess kayla could hear the music because she came in and had a dance party with us. I put a mask on her and let her paint a little spot.

Tuesday
When Luke got home from work he changed and we put a second coat of paint in the room. Then we made dinner and ate. I gave kayla a bath and an hour later I put her to bed. Luke wasn't in the room when I came in so I figured he was downstairs. We haven't done it since I found out I was pregnant. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't horny and craving some D. I went downstairs to Luke's office and opened the door. He was sitting in his chair and looking at his computer. "Hey babe" luke said. "Hey can we talk" I asked. "Yeah what's wrong" luke asked. "Are you afraid to have sex with me because I'm pregnant" I asked. "What made you think that" he asked. "We haven't done it in four months" I said. "Babe we haven't done it because we just haven't really had the time. I'm not scared I'm going to hurt the baby and it's not that I don't think your unattractive. We've just been busy the past months with the baby" he said. "So you do want to have sex with me" I asked. "Of course baby you are so sexy to me no matter what" he said before he told me to come here. I walked to him and he sat me on his lap. "If you ever want to do it just say so I'm never going to turn you down if I don't have a very important reason too" he said. "Ok" I said. "What made you think about all of this anyway" luke asked. "Because I'm really horny and want to do it" I said. "Speaking of doing it we've never done it in here" luke said smiling. "Let's do it" I said before I took my shirt off. Luke kissed on my neck then unhooked my bra and kissed all over my breast. "You are so beautiful" luke said. I took off his shirt and kissed on his neck. I stood up and took off my pants and underwear and he did the same. He sat back down in his chair and I positioned myself on top of him. Luke started thrusting in me fast but not rough. Luke had to cover my mouth because I was moaning and screaming Luke's name. We both came at the same time then changed positions. He picked me up and put me on his desk. He spread my legs then started thrusting in me. We came again then went upstairs and luke ran a bath for us. After the bath we put our pajamas on and got in the bed. I laid on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. "Thank you" I said. "For what" he asked. "For today for everything" I said. "Did you just thank me for having sex with you" luke asked laughing. "No, yes. I mean I didn't mean it like that it just came out like that" I said. "Either way your welcome" he said before he kissed my forehead.

Wednesday
Me and Kayla were her favorite in the living room while we waited for lunch to be done. I had put some chicken nuggets and fries in the oven. I heard a car pull up in the drive way so I looked out the window and saw Luke's car. Isn't he suppose to be at work I thought to myself. I unlocked the front door for him and he opened the door. "What are you doing home early" I asked. "I took a half day" he said before he gave me and hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hi kayla" luke said walking towards her and kissing her on the cheek. "What were you two up to" luke asked. "Watching tv lunch is in the oven if you want some when it's done" I said. "Ok what you make" he asked. "Chicken nuggets and fries" I said. "Oh ok" he said before he went upstairs. He came downstairs in sweatpants and a shirt then sat down on the couch with me and Kayla. When lunch was ready we all ate lunch together then Kayla went upstairs to play with her toys. "What's on the list for the nursery today" luke asked. "Nothing today I'm waiting for furniture to come" I said.

2 weeks later. Friday
The crib was finally delivered and 3 days ago some furniture for her closet came too. Luke was putting the crib together while I was shelves and drawers together for the closet. Luke finished the crib then helped me with the closet. Tomorrow we are going to buy decorations and clothes for the baby.  Hours later we finished the closet and i liked the way it looked.

Saturday
We were at our first store walking through baby aisles. We let kayla pick out a stuff animal for her sister but she wanted one too so we let her pick out one for herself also. I found these fake flowers that I thought would go nice with her room and put them in the cart. We went to another for clothes and I think it was my favorite part of today. There were so many cute clothes and shoes. We went to a restaurant for lunch then went home. I hung up the clothes we bought in the closet and Luke put the decorations up in the room.

"Luke come look at the closet" I said

"Luke come look at the closet" I said. "It's looks amazing" luke said when he walked in. "Good job" he said. "Thank you, you too" I said smiling. "We did a good job" I said. "We sure did" luke said wrapping his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest. "You think she'll like it" I asked. "She's going to love it" he said. "Aren't you" luke said rubbing my stomach. We showed Kayla and asked what she thought about it and she said she liked it.