Baby shower

Hannas POV 12pm
Me and Luke are getting ready for our baby shower. We rented a place to have it at and ordered a cater. We went shopping for decorations and things yesterday. I wore a pink maxi dress.

Luke wore a striped shirt and jeans

After I gave kayla a bath I put her in a pink dress

After we all got dressed luke put the decorations we needed for the shower in the car and we left the house

After we all got dressed luke put the decorations we needed for the shower in the car and we left the house. When we got to the place Kayla sat at a table and played with her toys while me and Luke set up. The shower started at 3 and it was now 1 we had two hours to decorate. My mom said she'd bake some sweets for the party so she'll come a little early to help us decorate and put the sweets somewhere. There should be around 30 people coming. Me and Luke's friends, Luke's dad and his girlfriend, his brother and other family members like cousins aunts and uncles. My mom walked in with containers in her hands. "Hey mom" I said helping her by grabbing a container and putting it on the table. "This looks nice" my mom said looking around. "Thank you" I said. "Where would you like these" she asked. "You can put them on the trays" I said. "You look beautiful" my mom said. "Thank you. So do you" I said. "Kayla come give your grandma a hug" she said. Kayla ran and gave my mom a hug. "You look so pretty" she said. "Thank you" she said. "Where luke" my mom asked. "He left to go to the store to get more candy for the gift bags" I said. "Oh you want me to help" she asked. "No I got it you've done enough by baking" I said. "You sure I don't mind" she said. "I'm sure" I said. "Ok" she said before she sat next to kayla and talked to her while I finished the gift bags. Luke came back with a bag in his hand. "Hi Karen" he said. "Hey Luke how are you" she said. "Good you" he asked. "I'm good" she said. "Thank you for going to the store" I said. "Your welcome" he said before he kissed my cheek. We finished up the bags and decorations then set up the food. About 10 minutes later people started arriving. We said hi to everybody and mingled. When people walked in we gave them pins like grandma, aunt, cousin. Mine said mommy, Luke's said daddy, Kayla's said sister. My moms said grandma, Luke's dads said grandpa. Not everybody had one like our friends and Luke's dads girlfriend. We played games, ate food and had a really fun time. Me and Luke walked to the front of the room. "Excuse me" luke said. "We just want to thank all of you for coming" he said. "We are very thankful to have a beautiful healthy baby girl coming soon" I said putting my hands on my stomach. "And can't wait for all of you to meet her. How about we open these gifts" luke said. We had a table where we told everyone to put the gifts, we walked over to the table I opened the first gift. It was an outfit and a pair of shoes. I looked at the tag to see who it was from and said thank you. Luke opened the next one which was in a bag. It was a stuffed animal from his aunt Mary. We opened the rest of the gifts which was mostly clothes, toys or stuff the baby would need. After presents luke cut the beautiful pink cake we got that said it's a girl on it. Even though everyone already knew it was a girl we didn't want to tell them her name until she was born.

After everyone left my mom and Luke's brother stuck around to help us clean up. Luke and his brother put the gifts in the car while me and my mom packed up the rest of the food. "Kayla do you have everything where about to leave" I said. "Yes mommy" she said. "Anything else" luke asked walking back in. "Nope unless you want to carry kayla" I said. "Does she have everything" he asked me. "Yep I already asked" I said. "Ok" he said before he walked over to kayla and picked her up. He spun her around and kissed her cheeks making her giggle and smile. "There beautiful together" my mom said standing next to me watching them. "They really are" I said smiling. "I'm happy for you" she said. "Thank you" I said before I hugged her. "I love you honey" she said. "I love you too mom" I said.

When we got back home luke put all the gifts in the living room. I asked kayla if she wanted to paint and she said yes so I got paint and paper out. We sat at the island in the kitchen with Kayla sitting in the middle of me and Luke. We talked and laughed, we had fun. These were the moments I loved and couldn't wait to make more.

We ate dinner then I gave kayla a bath and put her to bed. I changed into my pajamas and laid in bed. Luke came in and changed into just his boxer and got in the bed. "What'd you think of the shower today" he asked. "I liked it what'd you think" I asked. "It was good I had fun" he said. "Kayla's baby shower was pink and gold" I said. "Oh so just a little different from leilani's" he said. "Yeah, but they both were beautiful" I said. "I can't wait to see what we do in blue" he said. "What are you talking about" I said. "You know when we have a boy" he said. "Who said we were having another baby" I said. "Well we've talked about how many kids we want" he said. "I remember having that conversation I don't remember saying we were actually going to have a certain amount of children" I said. "So are you saying this is our last kid" he asked. "No, maybe I don't know. I'm just saying I don't want another kid until I'm ready" I said. "I'll accept that as long as you don't dismiss my opinions" he said. "I won't, this is your first child. I want you to experience all the good and bad parts of parenting before you decide if you want another. Leilani might be a baby that' cry's and whines all night and you might not be able to handle it some days" I said. "But I'll be by your side no matter what" I said grabbing his hand and smiling. "I love you" luke said. "I love you too" I said before I kissed him.