Congratulations

Hannas pov Monday 7:00am
I woke up running to the bathroom because I had to throw up. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. Luke wakes up at 6 to go to the gym and should be back soon. I check on kayla then go downstairs to start breakfast. I make toast, waffles and microwave some bacon. I wake kayla up and tell her to go downstairs to eat. After I wake her up I get in the shower.

Luke pov
"Good morning pumpkin" I say before kissing Kayla's forehead. "Good morning" Kayla said while watching a show on her tablet and eating breakfast. "Where mommy" I asked. "Upstairs" she said. I go upstairs and hear the shower running. "Babe when are you going to be done" I asked. "I'm about to get out" she said. "Ok leave it running" I said before leaving the bathroom. I made the bed while I waited for Hanna to get out. She came out the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around her. "Good morning beautiful" I said before I kissed her on the lips. "Good morning" she said.

Hannas pov
I walked into the closet to see what I was going to wear today. I picked out a pink skirt and a white shirt. I was putting lotion on when Luke came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist looking very sexy. "Take a picture it'll last longer" luke said. "Whatever" I said. "I know you want me" he said. "Yes I do but your going to be late for work if you keep standing there with a towel on" I said. "Fine" he said walking into the closet. I waked out the room and went downstairs. "Kayla lets go get you dressed" I said. I picked out black leggings and a white shirt with a rainbow on it for kayla. Once I got kayla dressed she brushed her teeth and put her shoes on. I went in me and Luke's room to grab my phone and purse. "I'm about to leave" I said. "Ok Love you" luke said before we kissed. "Love you too" I said before leaving the room.

I dropped kayla off at my moms and went to my doctors appointment. "Hi please sign in here" a lady said. I signed in and sat down. "Hanna smith" a lady said. I followed the lady into a room where she checked my weight and height. "The doctor will be in shortly" the lady said then left. "Hi Hanna what's seem to be the problem" the doctor said. "I've been feeling sick and throwing up for the past few weeks" I said. "Have you had your period this month" the doctor asked. "No" I said. "Well Hanna sounds to me like your pregnant but I'm going to take some blood just to make sure" the doctor said. "Ok" I said. I can't believe I could be pregnant. The doctor took blood and told me the results would be in by tomorrow and she'd give me a call.

I left my appointment and went to work. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. "Hi" I said. "Hey how was your appointment" luke asked. "The doctor thinks it's just a cold" I said. If I was pregnant I wanted to be for sure before telling luke. "I have some papers for you I put them in your office" luke said. "Ok. I'll see you later" I said before giving him a kiss. "Bye baby" luke said. "Bye" I said.

I picked up kayla from my moms house and went home. I got food out for luke to make when he gets home. I was in the living room watching tv when the front door opened. "Baby I'm home" luke said. "Hey I got dinner out for you" I said. "Ok let me change and I'll start cooking" luke said. After we ate dinner Luke was in office working while I gave kayla a bath and put her to bed. I was changing into my pajamas, I was in my bra and panties when he came in. "Let me help you with that" luke said unhooking my bra. He started kissing my neck. He picked me up and walked towards the bed. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off. I loved when he was in control. "You like what you see" I asked. "I do I really do" he said getting on top of me and kissing my neck. Then he moved lower to my breast and stomach. When he got to the hem of my panties he pulled them off slowly. "Babe" I wined because he was being so slow. "Open your legs" luke said after he threw my panties on the floor. He licked all my juices up until I came right on his mouth. "You taste so good" luke said licking his lips. "I want to see how you taste" I said sitting up. I grabbed his length and licked the tip. I sucked on his length up and down. He moaned and groaned as I moved up and down. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. "Where you want me baby" I asked. "I want you to ride me" luke said. I moved so that I was right above his length and put him inside me. I moved up and down and it felt so good. He played with my breast as I rode him. We did this until we both came. "Ready for round two" I said. "You know it" luke said. I got off of him and put my knees and hands on the bed. "Ooo I love this position" luke said smacking my butt. He inserted himself and started going fast and rough.

Tuesday 6:30 am
Me and Luke woke up to Luke's alarm. "Good morning beautiful" luke said before kissing me. "Good morning" I said. "How'd you sleep" luke asked. "Good. you" I asked. "Pretty good" luke said before getting up and walking to the bathroom naked. On his way past me I smacked his butt, he looked at me and I just laughed. Why'd you smack my butt" luke asked as he came out the bathroom. "I don't know I just like your butt" I said. "Man I love you" I luke said. I got up and put my robe and Luke put his boxers on and we brushed our teeth together. Then we took a shower together and got dressed. I woke kayla up and helped her get dressed while luke was making breakfast. Kayla  brushed her teeth and I did her hair before we went downstairs to eat breakfast. Luke was putting the plates on the table when we got downstairs. "Good morning kayla" luke said as she sat down. "Good morning" Kayla said before she started eating. Luke kissed kayla on the head then sat down and ate with us. My phone rang and I got up to look at the number. "Hello" I said. "Hi is this Hanna smith" a lady asked. "This is doctor evans from yesterday" she said. As soon as I heard that I went upstairs so they wouldn't hear the call. "I have your blood results back" she said. "Oh ok" I said. "Congratulations Mrs smith your 1 month pregnant" she said. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I'd like you to make an appointment to come in so we can take an ultrasound" she said. "Ok. Thank you for the news" I said. "Your welcome have a good day" she said. "You too bye" I said before I hung up. I can't believe I'm having another baby. I can't believe I'm having a baby with Luke.