What are we

Hanna's POV
When I woke up I was on the couch next to Luke naked under a pink cover. "Good morning Hanna" Luke said sitting next to me on his phone. "Good morning Luke" I said. I got up put my shirt and underwear back on than sat back on the couch with Luke. "So about yesterday I don't know why it happened but it did and i think we can just forget it ever happened" I said not wanting it to be awkward when we go to work Monday. "I think we should keep whatever this is going I like it" he said putting his phone down and looking at me. "And what is this exactly" I ask not expecting him to say that. "I'm not sure but how about friends with benefits, if one of us is in need for a good time or the other persons company the other is there" he said. "Will it effect work" I ask. "It shouldn't we just can't let people know anything between us is inappropriate" he says. "But it is" I say. "That's nobody's business but ours" Luke said confidently. "I'm interested but I have some rules" I say. "Ok" he says. "Technically it's just sex so that means we can only sleep with each other and I don't take birth control so you either use a condom or pull out deal" I ask. "Deal. Now that we have that covered round two" he ask smirking. "Follow me" I said smiling before walking off. I took him to the bathroom so we could take a shower together.
We got dressed and went to the kitchen. "Would you like some breakfast" I ask opening the fridge and grabbing the orange juice. "Yes anything I can help with" he asked standing up. "Do you like eggs" I asked looking at the carton. "Yes" he said leaning against the counter. "Than you can make those" I said handing the carton to him. "How do you like your eggs" he asked turning on the stove. "Oh I don't like eggs" I said opening the cabinet for bread. I put the bread in the toaster than got some bacon out of the fridge. I'm not the best cook so I buy bacon you can put in the microwave. I put it in the microwave while Luke was still cooking his eggs. Once the toast was done I took it out and put it on a plate. "Do you like butter on your toast" I asked grabbing the butter. "Yes" he said cooking his eggs. I put butter on the toast and took the bacon out the microwave. I put everything on a plate and when I was done Luke put the eggs on his plate. We ate and made small talk then Luke left. I left to get kayla from her friends house. When we got home we watched a movie and I ordered pizza.

Monday
I got up and got ready for work. Me and Luke haven't talked since Saturday. I texted after I got kayla if he got home safely and he replied with a yes. When I get to work I go to my office to put my computer and purse up then go to the break room to get mr Jacobs coffee. "Good morning mr Jacobs" I said bringing him his coffee. "Good morning Hanna" he said before taking a sip of his coffee. "Here's some files for you" he said handing me a stack of papers. "Thank you" I said before leaving his office.

Luke's pov
Hanna came in with my coffee and I handed her some files but when she turned around I couldn't help but look at her ass. I was working when i got a call from a ceo that owns a company in japan. He said he wouldn't be in Japan the week I am suppose to come and meet him. I told him we can meet tomorrow. After our call was over I called Hanna into my office. "Yes mr Jacobs" she asked walking into my office. "Were suppose to go to Japan in two weeks but now were going tomorrow can you change your schedule" I asked. "Sure" she said.
After the meeting was over I called my mom and asked if Kayla could stay for a few days.

After work I went home to cook dinner. Then me and Kayla watched a movie. Kayla fell asleep during the movie so I cut it off put her pajamas on and put her in her bed. I did some cleaning around the house before I went to bed.