Chapter 22

Hannas POV
I woke up and went to the bathroom then went downstairs and didn't see Luke. He must've went to work I thought to myself. It was 10 am and I decided I'd go over my moms house. She was probably making breakfast right now. I brushed my teeth and put on leggings and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone and car keys then locked the door and left the house. I knocked on the door and my mom opened it and let me in. "What are you doing here so early" she asked. "I just thought I'd come over here" I said. "Well I'm almost done with breakfast you can eat with us" she said. "Ok" I said walking in the kitchen with her. "Where's Kayla" I asked. "She's still sleep" she said. "Oh" I said. "How have you been feeling" she asked me. "Upset" I said. "Why what's wrong" she asked concerned. "Me and Luke got into a fight last night" I said. "How big" she asked. "Big enough that we didn't sleep in the same room last night" I said. "What were you fighting about" she asked. "Luke's mom. She doesn't like me and thinks I'm using him for his money" I said. "She doesn't like you because she thinks that" my mom asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well than she doesn't know you and just judges people" she said. "I told luke that I don't want her around Kayla and the baby" I said. "That's good. If she can't respect you and doesn't like you then don't be around her" she said. "Right" I said. "So what are you and Luke going to do" she asked. "I don't know I'll try to talk to him when he comes home tonight. But how do we fix a fight about his mom, he's not going to just kick her out of his life" I said. "I don't know honey but I don't want that women around my grand babies for sure" she said. "She won't be and Luke's going to have to accept that" I said. "You two will figure it out" she said. "I hope we do" I said.

We ate breakfast together and I asked kayla if she wanted to go to the aquarium today. It was a good distraction from yesterday. After the aquarium we went out to lunch then went back to my moms house and played games and watched movies. We were having so much fun I didn't look at the time. It was now 7 o clock and the movie we watched was just now over. "I think we should get going mom. I can't believe it's already 7" I said. "Ok baby I'm glad you came" she said. "I am too it really made me feel better" I said. "Kayla put your toys up we're about to leave" I said. Kayla put her toys up and put her shoes on. "Come give grandma a hug" she said. "I love you" my mom said after she kissed Kayla's cheek. "I love you too" kayla said smiling. "Alright mom I'll text you when we get home" I said before I hugged her. "I love you and don't let his mom ruin your relationship and the beautiful family you guys have" she said. "I love you too and I won't" I said.

When I got home I started a bath for Kayla and told her I'd be back. I opened the door to our room and saw luke sitting on the bed watching tv. "Nice of you to decide to come home" he said. "I really don't want to argue right now" I said putting my phone on the charger and laying it on the nightstand. "Where were you" he asked. "At my moms" I said. "And you thought you shouldn't have told me" he asked. "You were at work" I said. "So I should've known where you and our daughter were" he said. "Well now you do" I said. "Are we just going to argue everyday now" luke asked angry. "I don't know. I don't want to fight with you" I said. "Then why are we arguing" he asked. "Because your mom said rude and hurtful things about me that aren't true" I said. "Would you like me to talk to my mom" he asked. "Yes I would and while your there tell her I want nothing to do with her and that she won't see the kids" I said. "I will talk to her" luke said. "When" I asked. "Tomorrow after work" he said. "Thank you" I said. "I love you" he said walking towards me and wrapping his arms around me. "I love you too" I said as he held me. "This was our first big fight" luke said. "I hated it. I hate arguing with you" I said. "I do too" he said. "Did you cook dinner" I asked. "No but I can order something" he said. "Ok. I gotta go check on kayla she's in the bathtub right now" I said. "Ok I'll order food right now" he said grabbing his phone. Kayla finished her bath and put her pajamas on then I let her play until the food comes. I was changing into my pajamas which was one of Luke's shirt and shorts. When I heard a knock at the door luke said he'd get it. I told kayla dinner was here and we both went downstairs to eat. Usually we'd have eaten dinner by now and Kayla would be having her bath right now but since we got home kinda late we're eating dinner at 8:30.

We ate dinner than I put kayla to bed. I was going to wash dishes and clean up a little bit but Luke said he'll do it and that I need to rest. I was laying in bed scrolling though Instagram when Luke walked in. " how are you feeling" luke asked as he got in the bed. "Better then I did yesterday" I said. "I'm sorry I let my mom come between us" he said. "It's fine your going to fix it tomorrow" I said. "I sure am because if I had to choose between you and my mom I would choose you" he said. "I'm not asking you too. You can still see your mom do whatever you do with her I just don't want to be apart of it and I don't want our kids either" I said. "I understand I'm going to set things straight with her tomorrow" he said. "Thank you" I said as I laid my head on his chest. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said.