Two years later

Luke's POV
Kayla is now 6 and leilani is now 3 the girls get along pretty well and love being around each other. There almost always together but they have their moments where they don't get along. When leilani got older and didn't need her crib we moved her stuff into Kayla's room so they could share. We went on a trip to Florida with the girls and just got back a few days ago. We had a lot of fun and they really want to back and I told them we would soon. "Girls dinners ready" I yelled from the stairs. They came downstairs and sat at the dining table as Hanna was putting the plates on the table. Kayla sits by me and leilani sits by Hanna at the table. Me and Hanna don't have favorites but I think the girls like one of us a little more then the other. They both love us but Kayla's a daddy's girl and leilani likes her mother a little more then me which is fine as long as I get some of her love. Married life has been great me and Hanna have been married for two years and I still love her the same. We have small arguments here and there but no big fights where we yell at each other.

Hannas POV
I have a doctors appointment today just a check up. "Alright girls be good for daddy while I'm gone" I said kissing both of their cheeks. "Babe I'm leaving I love you" I said walking towards him. "I love you too honey bye" he said before he kissed me. "Bye" I said before I left the house and got in the car.

"Hanna" the nurse called my name. I followed her to a room where she check my blood pressure and heart rate. I waited for about 5 minutes when the doctor came in. She asked me a few questions then said that the nurse was going to take some blood. The nurse took some blood then said I was good to go and id get a call in a few days to know if they found something from the blood they took.

I stopped at the store on my way home and bought some baking things to make cookies.

When I got home I put the bags on the island in the kitchen. Luke was sitting on the couch on his phone while the girls were on the floor playing with their toys. "How'd your appointment go" luke asked as I sat next to him on the couch and he put his phone down. "Good the doctors asked some questions and took some blood I should get the results if there are any in a few days" I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Well that's good that nothings wrong" he said. "Yea I'm healthy and happy" I said. "So am I" he said. "Oh I was thinking later we could make cookies I bought the ingredients for it" I said. "Yea we can do that sounds fun" he said.

Me and Luke had just put the girls to bed and now are in our room. We changed into our pajamas then luke got in while I went to the bathroom. I changed into a black lace bodysuit to surprise luke. When I opened the door he was on his phone. "Babe" I said still standing at the door way of the bathroom. "Oh my gosh" he said looking at me. "What did I deserve this for" he asked getting up and walking towards me. "I just wanted to surprise you for being the best husband and father in the world. Oh and because I love you a lot" I said smiling. "Well thank you I love you a lot too" he said wrapping his arms around me. "I love this too" he said touching one of the straps on my body suit. "But i think it's going to have to come off" he said. "I think so too" I said before he kissed me. We made them he picked me up and put me on the bed. He took his shirt off then pulled the straps of my bodysuit down and started kissing my neck. "Your so beautiful Hanna" he said before he started kissing lower down. "Luke I need you now" I said. "Ok baby" he said before he pulled the bodysuit down my legs and threw it somewhere in the room. Then he pulled his sweatpants and boxers off. "You ready baby" he asked. "So ready" I said smiling before he kissed me. He slid his hard member in me then out and back in. "Oh luke" I moaned as I dug my nails into his back. "I love when you moan my name" he said in my ear.

A few days later
I woke up and saw luke was still sleep so I put a robe on and went to the bathroom. Then I checked on the girls and they were still sleep. I went downstairs and made luke some coffee he'd probably wake up soon. I would make him breakfast but I'm not the best cooker so I'll leave that up to him. I mean unless they want cereal I got you but they probably don't. I was about to grab a mug from the cabinet when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Good morning handsome" I said smiling as he leaned in and kissed my neck. "Morning beautiful" he said. "I made you coffee" I said. "Thank you" he said as I handed him a mug. "I would've made breakfast but you know" I said. "You can't cook" he asked. "Yep" I said. "You can cook simple stuff" he said. "Yeah but I can't cook like you" I said. "True but I still love you" he said before he kissed my head. "I love you too" I said.

Luke made breakfast then I woke up the girls and we ate breakfast together. "I have to go in to work for a meeting but I should be back around 2" luke said after we ate breakfast. "Promise" I asked. "I promise" he said before he kissed my cheek then went upstairs. "What do you guys want to do today" I asked the girls as they played on their tablets. "I wanna go outside" Kayla said. "Me too" leilani said. "Ok well go outside and play later" I said.

"Go put your shoes on we're about to go outside" I told the girls. While they put their shoes on I grabbed chalk and bubbles for them to play with. We were outside in the front yard drawing on the drive way. "What's that baby" I asked leilani. "A flower" she said. "That's a beautiful flower" I said. "What about you Kayla what'd you draw" I asked. "Me, leilani, you, and daddy" she said. "That's nice I like it" I said. We played for about 30 more minutes then went inside.

We were sitting at the island in the kitchen coloring when Luke came in the house. "How's my beautiful girls" he asked before he kissed all of us on the head. "HI daddy" the girls said. "Look at my princess I colored" leilani said. "That's amazing" he said before my phone started ringing. "Hello" I said. "Hi is this Hanna Jacobs" a lady asked. "Yes this is she" I "Your blood work came back we found something in your blood work" she said. "Ok" I said worried. "Congratulations Mrs Jacobs your pregnant" she said. "Oh my gosh" I said before I put my hand over my mouth. "Um thank you for the news" I said. "Your welcome" she said before she hung up the phone. "What happened" luke asked. "That was the doctor Um calling me about the Um blood work" I said with tears in my eyes. "Hey come over here" he said concerned. "Did they find something in the blood work" he asked as we sat on the couch. I nodded yes. "What'd they find baby I'm here for you" he said holding my hands. "I'm I'm pregnant" I said as a tear fell down my cheek. "Seriously, we're having a baby" he asked smiling. "We're having a baby" I said smiling. "Oh my gosh" luke said loudly and hugged me. "What's wrong mommy" Kayla asked as both of the girls were looking at us. "Girls come here we have something to tell you" luke said. The girls walked towards us and Kayla sat in Luke's lap and leilani sat in mine. "How would you guys feel about having a little brother or sister" I asked. "I want one" leilani said. "Me too" Kayla said. "Well that's good because mommy's having a baby" luke said. "That means your going to have a little brother or sister" I said. "Yay" Kayla said. "You ready to be a big sister like Kayla" I asked. She nodded her head yes.