Move in with me

Wednesday
Luke's POV
I texted Hanna to my office for Lunch and she said yes. Some times we go out for lunch but when we pack we eat in one of our offices together if we're not busy. There was a knock on my door around lunch time and I said come in. "Hey" Hanna said before she sat at the table in my office and opened her lunch. "Hey how's your day been" I asked before I grabbed my lunch and sat at the table with her. "Normal, boring how's your" she asked. "The usual" I said. "Oh I'm ready to go home" she said. "Speaking of home, we've been dating for a while now and I want you and Kayla to move in with me" I said. "What" she said. "Move in with me" I said. "I heard you the first time it's just I don't know about that" she said. "Why not I think it's the perfect time. Kayla likes me, your lease is almost up and you have a drawer in my room just have a closet now" I said. "You Make a good point but I don't know if Kayla's ready for that big of a change" she said. "Come on it's going to be December in a few days we could celebrate Christmas together as a family" I said. "Ok let me talk to kayla about it tonight and I'll give you an answer tomorrow" She said. "Ok" I said.

Hannas Pov
When I got home from work I made dinner and called kayla so she could come eat. We were at the dining table eating. "Kayla do you like Luke" I asked. "Yes he's fun to play with" Kayla said smiling. "Would you like it and be ok if we moved in with him" I asked. "Yes please please mommy. His house is so big and fun to play in" kayla said in her sweet little voice. "Ok but your going to have to try not to make messes and clean up your toys when your done playing with them you can't leave them out like you do here. Your 4 not 3 anymore you gotta be a good girl" I said. "Ok mommy I'll be a good girl" she said. "You promise" I said. "I promise" she said. "Well let's call luke and give him the good news" I said before I grabbed my phone. "Hello" luke said on the phone. "When should we move our stuff in" I asked. "Your moving in" he asked excited. "Yep me and Kayla talked about it" I said. "Does she want to move in" he asked. "She so excited she can't wait" I said. "How about this weekend" he asked. "Ok I'll start packing tomorrow" I said. "Ok oh my gosh I can't believe you guys are moving in. I'll come over tomorrow to help you pack" he said. "Ok I'm gonna give kayla a bath I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said then hung up. I put my phone on the charger but started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Mommy you ok" Kayla asked standing at the door of the bathroom. "Yea baby I'm ok go finish your food I'll be there in a minute I said. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

Saturday
Today me and Kayla are moving into Luke's house. We got most things packed and put some boxes in my car and some in Luke's. I didn't need most of my furniture because Luke's house was fully furnished. I went through me and Kayla's clothes and Kayla's toys to see what we didn't need. When we got to Luke's house he grabbed most of the boxes because he wanted to be a gentlemen. After luke brought all the boxes in we sat down to talk about the house. "So I was thinking to change a guest room to Kayla's room" luke said. "Ok we can talk to her about how she wants her room" I said. "Is there any other rooms you want to change" luke asked. "Maybe we could turn the basement into a playroom for Kayla" I asked. "Sure anything you want" luke said. "Tomorrow I'm going to go shopping for stuff you want to come" I said. "Yeah and we can go eat after" luke said. "Sounds great. Want to check on kayla then work on the closet" I asked. "Yea" luke said. We went upstairs to check on Kayla and she was sitting in the guest room playing on her tablet. "She's so cute" luke said standing next to me. We were standing at the doorway watching her play on her tablet. "Hi mommy and Luke" Kayla said looking at us. "Hi sweetie" I said. "Hi kayla" luke said. "You ok honey need anything" I asked. "I'm ok I don't need anything" Kayla said. "Let me or luke know if you do" I said. "Ok" she said. Luke had a big walk in closet so we decided one side would be for his clothes and one side would be for mine. Luke had to take his clothes that were on now my side and put them on his side so I could put my clothes there. The wall in between our sides had drawers so I folded clothes I didn't want on hangers and put them in there. Around 7 Luke ordered dinner while I put my bathroom products in the bathroom. While I was putting my things away in me and Luke's room kayla and Luke we're watching a movie in the living room. I didn't unpack Kayla's stuff because she most of the furniture in Kayla's new room wasn't staying. I went downstairs and saw luke and Kayla cuddled up together watching lion king. "I ordered the food it should be here soon" luke said as sat next to kayla on the couch. "Ok" I said. When the door bell rang I got up to get the food and brought it in the kitchen. "Let's go wash our hands" luke said to kayla as I went to get the food. They were already in the kitchen sitting at the island when I sat the food down. I washed my hands and sat down to eat. I was almost done with my food when i started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and Luke came in and rubbed my back while I threw up. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth then threw my food away. "You ok" luke asked. "Yeah I think it was the food" I said. "Oh I won't get it again" luke said. After dinner I gave kayla a bath and let her watch tv until it was time for bed. "So what time is her bed time" Luke asked. "Around 9 to 9:30" I said. "Oh so she'll be sleep in about a hour" luke asked. "Probably" I said. I went in Kayla's room at 9 and she was sleep I cut the tv off and gave her kiss on the forehead. "I'm going to take a bath want to come" I asked luke. "Yeah let me cut the lights off downstairs and I'll meet you in there" luke said. "Ok" I said. I went upstairs and ran the water and put bubbles in it. "You haven't gotten in yet" luke asked as he shut the bedroom door. "Nope your just in time" I said before I turned the water off. We got undressed and sat in the tub. "I can't believe we live together now" I said. "I know right, I'm glad you said yes" luke said. "I am to" I said. "Everyday I get to wake up and go to sleep seeing your beautiful face" luke said. "And I get to wake up and go to sleep to your handsome face" I said before I turned around and kissed him. "I love you so much" luke said. "I love you too" I said before we washed up and got in the bed.