Chapter 12

I sat in the back of the limo with Dakota after the fundraiser was over. He had raised millions of dollars tonight for the hospital. I took his hand, "You gave an amazing speech tonight." He smiled and brought my hand to his lips, "I'm glad you think so." He ran his thumb over my knuckles, "So what did you think of your brother? I wanted to give you the chance to meet him without worry of your parents since they wouldn't dare make such a public scene." I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"I really enjoyed it. We actually plan on going out to lunch sometime next week," I shared with him. He nodded, "That's good, should I make reservations?" I shook my head, "Its not going to be fine dinning. Its going to be something simple that doesn't require reservations."

I rested my head on his shoulder and his kissed my head. "I couldn't help but notice the slight jealousy you had shown tonight," he said and I could tell he was smirking. I lifted my head and looked at him, "I'm a very jealous woman." He smiled softly, "Good, because I'm a very jealous man."

He leaned down slowly, capturing my lips with his. He kissed me slowly, his tongue invading my mouth. My need for him began to grow as he kissed me. My core clenched with need and my breasts felt heavy with lust. He then bit softly into my bottom lip and I let out a loud moan at the feel of it.

He pulled me into his lap, the slit of my dress allowing me to straddle his lap. His hard pressed against me. The only things between us was my thong and his clothes. He began to trail kisses down my neck as I grinded against him. I whimpered with neediness. He kissed his way back up my neck to my ear.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, his voice husky and deep with lust. He pressed his raging hard on into me and I thought I was going to come from that alone. "I'm not going to have your first time in the back of the limo," he told me so sweetly. "But I'm not going to let you leave this limo feeling wet and needy. With your permission I would like to try something."

I bit my lip in hesitation as I thought about it. I decided to trust my body on this, this time and nodded. He turned me so my back was against his chest. "You can safe word out if it becomes to much." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and watched as one of his hands spread my legs wide before slipping through the slit of the dress to my thong. At the first brush of his fingers on the fabric I leaned my head back to rest on his shoulder. "Don't think about it," He told me as he moved my thong to the side. "Close your eyes and just feel." His fingers ran over my soaking sex so expertly. I dug my nails into his arm as fear began to show its ugly head, but I didn't stop him.

He then began to show me what his hand was capable and all thoughts went out the window. My mind became a jumbled up mess as he fucked me with his fingers. "That's it baby girl," he whispered to me. "You're doing so good." I began to feel a pressure build up that had me quivering from the force it would have on me once released. "Come for me beautiful. Just let it all go," he said as he began to rub on my clit with his thumb. When that pressure released I let out a cry of bliss as my first orgasm shattered me. "You did so good," He whispered as he held me tightly to him.

After my body stopped shaking, I slumped against him. He closed my legs then turned me to cradle in his arms. I felt so heavy now. When we got back to the mansion he got out with me in his arms. He whispered words of praise and endearment as he carried me up to my room. He sat me on the bed and grabbed me some clothes to sleep in. I felt so tired that I barely registered that he had helped me out of my clothes and into my pajamas. He laid me down then took great care removing all of my earrings. He gave me a soft kiss, "I will be right back."

When he left, I curled up. I fought sleep, wanting him to hold me. I felt so fragile on this moment. A new piece of myself had been discovered tonight and it scared me. When he came back he was wearing a pair of silk pajama bottoms. He got in bed and pulled me to him, "Shhhhh." He said as he wiped away tears I hadn't realized I had been crying. He held me tightly to him until I fell asleep.