Epilogue

I stood in front of the mirror, Chelsea beside me. I can't believe it. I stared at the mermaid style wedding gown I was wearing. "You look so beautiful," Chelsea told me. "I can't believe I'm really doing this," I told her smiling brightly. It took me over a year to plan my wedding, but that was because I wanted Chelsea to be here as my maid of honor. I had Maggie as my other brides maid. Little baby Haley was our flower girl. Haley was a beautiful girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes. She was one a half, and is getting into everything now that she can walk. Frost pushed herself between us. She was so big  and fluffy, and over protective of Haley. Haley often uses her to help her walk. Haley would grip her fur tightly as Frost walked slowly beside her. Frost went to the door when it opened when Maggie stuck her head in. Chelsea looked at the dog fur on her blue brides maid dress. I made sure the dresses were beautiful for the both of them, not wanting to keep the tradition of the brides maid dresses being ugly. 

"You ready," Maggie asked me. I smiled brightly, "Yes." 

When it was my turn to walk down the aisle, my eyes instantly went to Dakota who had tears in his eyes. I felt my own eyes burn as I made my way down the aisle. We had gone through so much together. I was excited to have an easy and happy life filled with love with this man. He was my everything. After we exchanged our vows and rings Dakota didn't wait for the man to tell him to kiss the bride. I was his wife, he didn't need to wait for permission. "You ready Mrs. Lester," He whispered to me. "Of course Mr. Lester," I told him and we then headed back down the aisle. At the reception, I didn't have a father daughter dance. Instead I had a brother sister dance with Romeo. 

"You look beautiful," He told me smiling softly. "Thank you," I told him. When my parents learned of my engagement, they tried to declare it a publicity stunt to make myself more famous than them. Until Romeo shut them down during an interview. He told the interviewer he was so happy for me and Dakota, and that our parents were just throwing a hissy fit that the daughter they threw away had moved on from the pain they caused and is doing much better without them. It was true. I felt so good not having them in my life. 

At the end of our dance, Chelsea cut in, "I want my bestie." I laughed as she took me away from him. We danced together until Perkins and Dakota came over. Dakota gave me a kiss that had me wanting to hurry up and leave for our honeymoon. Two weeks in Italy at a private beach house over looking the water. Our kiss was interrupted by Haley making her way over to us. Dakota crouched down and scooped her up. 

After she was born, Dakota did the honorable thing and tried keeping Selena in Haley's life since she was her biological mother. Selena in a very Selena fashion said that Haley wasn't her child so she had no business being in her life. After that Dakota cut all contact from her. If Haley asks when she get's older, then we will tell her, but as far as we were concerned, she was fully my child and no one else's. Blood didn't matter. I loved this little girl as if I had birthed her. The idea of being away from her for two weeks hurt me, but I knew this get a away was something Dakota and I both needed. Between work, caring for Haley, and planning our wedding we have had so much on our plate. 

We've had worse on our plate, so handling this was a cake walk, but we haven't had much time to ourselves. After all, I very much wanted more kids than just Haley. When it was time to leave for our honeymoon we went to our private jet. Once we were given the all clear to move around Dakota decided to start the fun early by taking me to the bedroom at the back of the plane. He kissed the side of my neck as he slowly unzipped the back of my dress. Since the first night we had sex we had eagerly explored the sexual side of the BDSM lifestyle. There was so much I enjoyed doing and having be done to me. 

The dress pooled around my feet and he cursed softly at the sight of the white corset and white thong I had worn under it. He came to stand in front of me, "I have many plans for you this honeymoon trip Mrs. Lester." The promise of intense pleasure was bright in his eyes and it made me wet with need. He buried his hand in my hair and crashed his lips to mine. He was rough and he was soft. He played me better than any instrument than I can play. I looked at him from where I laid on the bed, my wrists cuffed to the head board. I was moaning and whining as he stood at the end of the bed, stroking his cock slowly with one hand, a remote that controlled the vibrator that was currently making me a wet and needy mess in his other hand. 

"What's wrong Baby Girl," He teased. "I need to cum Master," I whined. He smirked, "Is that so?" I nodded, "Yes please." "Then by all means," he said and put the vibrator on the highest setting. "Cum for my Baby Girl." I screamed out in pleasure, my orgasm shooting out and soaking the sheets. He left it on the setting as he undid the cuffs on my wrists, and I came two more times. He turned it off and took it out, "I'm not done with you yet Baby Girl." He pulled me to him and rolled me so I was bent of the bed. He spread my legs and pushed into me from behind. I moaned, gripping the sheets. "God you feel so good," He told me, before he began to thrust into me at bruising intensity. My sex clenched around him, pulling his orgasm from him as one last one slammed into me. 

He pulled out of me slowly and gathered me into his arms. He sat with me cradled in his arms. "You did such a good job Baby Girl," he praised me. I smiled softly, my limbs feeling like jelly. I was shaking slightly from the intensity of my orgasms. He gave me the world's greatest after care and changed the sheets. We laid there in the bed, a few more hours left before we landed in Italy. I looked up at him, "I love you Dakota." "I love you too Lydia," He said while cupping my cheek. He gave me a tender kiss before telling me to get some rest. I fell asleep too tired to even dream. 

It took some time, but it was rare I ever dream of what happened to me, and it was all thanks to this man. This man was my everything. My healer. My rock. My love. My Master. And I will be forever thankful to have him