Chapter 23

I woke up to a kiss on the cheek. Dakota was standing by the bed wearing jeans and a nice white button up with a black shirt beneath it. "What's got you all dressed up," I asked him. "Well Chelsea is here with Perkins, since Perkins refuses to leave her side. I thought that a good idea and decided I would be coming with you ladies today," He told me. I smiled, "You won't hear me complaining." I got up to get dressed and noticed there were already clothes picked out for me. "I thought we would have some fun today and push those limits of yours, as long as you're comfortable with it, " He told me. I raised an eyebrow at him. He then held up a pair of panties that had a remote. "Today I want to see just how calm you can act while receiving pleasure in public, without cumming." I bit my lip feeling unsure yet excited. Dakota was going to be with me the entire time, and I knew I could trust him. I nodded, "Okay." "You can safe word at any time," He told me. I dressed in the clothes he picked out which was a knee length white skirt that flowed to my knees, a black sequin long sleeve blouse, and a pair of black ballet flats. The underwear was surprisingly comfortable. He smirked and hit a button on it and it came to life, vibrating against my clit. My knees buckled a little from shock and how good it felt. Just as quick as it started, it ended. Dakota had a devious smirk on his lips and I knew I was going to be in for it today. 

We went in Chelsea's car since there was more room for us. As Chelsea drove her and Perkins were flirting together while Dakota was enjoying that it was us in the backseat. He would make the vibration turn on and off when he wanted as well as change the speed of the vibrations. I was already wanting to find my release, but I knew he was using this chance to teach me how to hold back my orgasm for when he decides to start denying me. It was a new kind of experience but I wasn't against it. It was actually kind of fun. 

We got to the dress store and Chelsea pulled me towards the wracks of dresses while our men simply looked about curiously. I looked through the various dresses, occasionally feeling the device in my underwear start to vibrate against my clit that was very much begging for more than just the teases. I found a gorgeous violet colored dress that was very daring and sexy. It was completely off the shoulder, the sleeves starting where the neckline of the dress did. It was a mermaid style that sparkled with every move I made, and a long sweep train followed behind me. I stepped out to show it off and Dakota was so shocked he dropped his phone, his jaw hanging. Chelsea whistled at me and I felt my cheeks heat up.  "You okay there buddy," Perkins asked while nudging Dakota with a smirk. Dakota's mouth moved as he tried to say something. "Wow," He said a little breathless. 

I went and took it off, feeling a little nervous. I put my clothes on and carried the dress with me out of the changing room. Chelsea chose a beautiful emerald spaghetti strap dress that was backless. I got Dakota a tie that matched the color of my dress before we checked out. Next it was time for shoes and our masks.

I found a beautiful silver metal mask with a Venetian cut. A first with it being metal I thought it was going to be uncomfortable and heavy but it was actually comfortable. Dakota got something similar to mine but it was far more masculine. Chelsea's mask was a black one eyed mask, and Perkins had something like it but it covered more of his face than hers did.

By the time I found the right heels, I was ready to just go home and relax. Dakota wrapped an arm around my waist as he turned on the vibrator and I thought I was going to stumble. "You're being such a good girl," he whispered in my ear as Chelsea and Perkins looked at something. "I can't wait to get you home to give you the reward you deserve." His words and the vibrator were the world's greatest and worse combination.

He turned off the vibrator and I had to release the breath I was holding. He chuckled softly before placing a kiss on the side of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. After getting something to eat Chelsea dropped us off at the mansion and I went to put my things away. I had just hung up the dress when the vibrator came to life again, at the most intense setting I've ever felt since putting them on. I turned to see Dakota smirking as he leaned against my closed bedroom door, remote in hand.