Chapter 16

I woke up for breakfast and saw Dakota on the phone at the island. He didn't seem too happy. He gave me a smile when he saw me though. "I'll fly out tonight," he told whoever he was on the phone with. He then hung up. "Do you have any meetings this weekend," he asked me. Ever since the partnership started his load has lightened significantly. It also gave him this new drive now that he isn't trying to juggle everything. His profits have skyrocketed thanks to the projects he was able to put more of his time into and thanks to the few projects I had done.

I shook my head, "I like to make it so my weekends are freed. Why?" "I have to go to my Paris branch and since you've never been before I thought you might like to accompany. To be clear, there will be no business for you. You already do enough. I want you to enjoy your first time in Paris."

I smiled, "I will enjoy it because I'll have you." I then felt excitement, "I'll be able to try out the Loxby prototype." Loxby was an app I had developed. It gave a person the ability to take a photo of foreign text, such as a foreign restaurant, and get the correct translation for your selected language. There were many apps like Loxby but ours didn't require internet. It would scan the photo and pull the text from a word bank. Other apps scour the internet to find the translation while Loxby has special translators who put in the languages and the grammatical corrections. When we launch the app it'll have seven languages and we'll be adding more languages with free updates as time goes by.

He chuckled with a nod, "Just make sure you dont get too wrapped up in trying the app. I want you to do some shopping and sightseeing." I rolled my eyes, "I don't need to do shopping." He smirked, "Then don't let Chelsea find out you went and didn't bring her anything back." I glared and stuck my tongue out at him.

He caught my tongue between his fingers gently. I could've pulled it away if I wanted too, but I wanted to see what he would do. He pulled it towards him and I willingly followed. Then he replaced his fingers with his mouth, sucking my tongue between those sinful lips. Fuck me, I thought. I moaned and gripped his shirt. He wrapped an arm around me as he turned on the barstool so I was between his legs. I buried my fingers into his hair as he deepend the kiss.

My sex clenched in need as my panties became damp. My breasts felt heavy, wishing he'd touch them. God this man was driving me nuts. When we pulled away he rested his forehead on mine. "God you're so addictive," he whispered to me.

He went to kiss me again but suddenly someone cleared their throats. We pulled away to see a man who was a carbon copy of Dakota. Dylan Lester, Dakota's twin brother. Dylan had gone a different route than his brother, becoming a successful actor and model instead of a businessman like Dakota. "You really shouldn't leave your front door open. What with the mod and mafia after us thanks to our father's stupidity and all that."

Dakota glared at him, "Tell me why I shouldn't throw you out on your ass?" Dylan gave him a smile, "Because you love me." Dakota rolled his eyes, "What you call love, I call tolerance."

I could see the amusement in his gaze and smile. It was nice knowing he got along with one of his family members at least. "I am between movies and jobs, and was trying to do my best to avoid mother and April."

April Ashanti, a woman seen photographed with Dylan in many ads. They looked good together, but from his stance, I could tell he didn't like her. There haven't been any record of him actually having a girlfriend to be honest. "And I was wondering if I could crash here for a while. Word gets out I'm home, paparazzi and those I dont want to see will swarm the place."

Dakota nodded, "Your room is right where you left it." Dylan smiled,"Nice to know you didn't kick me out after all." Dakota rolled his eyes, "Selena wanted to just toss your junk on the lawn." Dylan walked to the coffee maker, but he stopped when he saw me, now that he was no longer at an angle where Dakota covered me from his sight. "Well hello," He said with a smile. "Dakota, how dare you for trying to hide such a beautiful woman from me." He held out his hand, "I'm Dylan, this idiot's brother." I shook his hand, "I'm his girlfriend Lydia."