Chapter 24

Dakota's POV

I stood at the bottom of the stairs feeling a little nervous. Tonight was Chelsea's party. The last time I had seen Lydia in her dress, I was stunned stupid. I know tonight it will be the same. She was so beautiful. When she came down the stairs I felt my heart squeeze, and my cock harden. She wore red lip stick with the dress and it was truly a teasing sight. Even with her mask on, I could tell it was her from a hundred miles away. "I hope you're stunned silence is a good thing Master," She said as she made it to the bottom of the stairs. She has been bolder over the last few days, growing confident with herself and with me. It was beautiful seeing this change in her. 

"It is Baby Girl," I told her. "I promise." I offered her my arm and she took it. I lead her to the limo where Richie stood at the back door of it. The anniversary was growing closer, and with each passing day, we've all become even more tense. Except Lydia. Instead she has become more comforting and at ease. She sees our efforts, and has given us her complete trust to keep her safe and I swear on my life that I will do just that. 

Once inside the limo I wrap an arm around her waist and she leaned into me. The ride to the party is in comfortable silence and I wish it didn't end. When we got there, I was happy there weren't many cameras, security keeping many who weren't given access away. Chelsea was quick to find us and give Lydia a tight hug, one that Lydia returned. Perkins stood behind Chelsea, a small smile on his lips. The women began to compliment each other on their outfits and such before being interrupted by a reporter. Chelsea posed with Lydia for a photo both women smiling and their arms around each other. Soon Chelsea ran off to talk with some others while Lydia took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. 

"Are you okay Master," She whispered only loud enough for me to hear, making the tight feeling in my slacks worsen. She wore a teasing smile and I wanted to bend her over a table, but I knew I couldn't do that for many reasons. "You shouldn't tease me Baby," I told her. She then casually brushed against my hard on and I held back my groan. I gave her a glare and she returned it with a look of innocence. 

Throughout the entire event she teased me, and I knew she was enjoying every second of it. When we got to the limo, I was ready to burst. "Are you okay Master," she asked sweetly. "No Baby Girl, I'm not," I told her. "I can fix that for you," she told me. I felt my heart stop, but I wasn't going to let my shock show, "How so?" "I have a perfectly good working mouth," she told me. "Only if you're comfortable," I told her seriously. The smile she gave me was kind, "I am." And I believed her. She got on her knees and undid my pants, freeing my cock. As she met my eyes she took it into her mouth. Fuck, I thought. She was slow, testing the waters with herself. When she got really comfortable, she blew my mind. Since I haven't had anything sexual in a while my orgasm built up quickly, wanting to eagerly shoot it down her throat, but I was scared of her reaction. I tried to hold back, to tell her, but it was like she pulled it from my body. "Fuck," I whispered softly as I leaned my head back, my eyes still on hers. She swallowed every bit of it, then smiled at me. I had to remember, she wasn't a virgin, she just hasn't been a willing participant in a while.

"Did I do good Master," she asked me. "You did amazing Baby Girl," I told her as I fixed myself. "Are you okay?" I helped her into my lap. "I'm perfectly fine," she told me. I kissed her lips, "If you have any thoughts, just tell me okay?" She nodded, "Yes sir."

When we got to the house Dylan and Maggie were fighting. Lydia gave me a look of sympathy while I sighed. "Can we just go back to the limo," I whispered to her. She laughed softly and shook her head.

"You can't just bring random guys here," Dylan snapped at her. "So you're telling me, the only ones allowed to get laid around here is Dakota," Maggie snapped. "With the mob and the mafia after us, that's exactly what I'm saying," Dylan snapped back. "You don't know who that guy is. He could've been working for either of them." "Don't be stupid," she snapped at him. "Don't be easy," he commented back.

"That's enough," I yelled at them, finally getting their attention. "Great, you're home. Tell her, she can't just bring random guys home to fuck," Dylan said to us. "I have needs," Maggie snapped back. "That's what a vibrator is for," Dylan bounced back. I felt a major headache coming on. Why didn't I just stay in the limo?

"I came home today while she and some random guy were making out in the kitchen," Dylan told me. "He wasn't some random guy," she scoffed. "His name was Carlos." "Do you know his last name," Dylan asked her. "Last names aren't important," she said with a wave of her hand. "It shows how well you know that person," Dylan scoffed. "I bet they don't really know each other," Maggie said while gesturing to us. "After all he's just using her to make Selena jealous while she is using him for his money."

"We know each other better than you think," Lydia told her. Maggie crossed her arms, "Oh yeah? What's his middle name?" "Rossy," Lydia answered. "And her's is Kimberly," I told her. "I can also tell you the various sizes in clothing she wears, her favorite snacks, the exact number of piercings she has, when her birthday is, her favorite color, and several other things." "And I can tell you his measurements when he gets his suits tailored, how he takes his coffee, when his birthday is, that he prefers pie over cake like a crazy person, that he is ambidextrous but prefers his right hand so others dont make a big deal out of it when he uses his left hand, that he enjoys to play tennis, and many more things," Lydia told her.

Maggie didn't seem to know what to say. "You really shouldn't do one night stands anyways," Lydia told her. "You're better than a cheap night of fun. You're not a revolving door." "How is a revolving door relevant to this," Maggie asked her. "She means always open for everyone to take a turn," Dylan translated.

Lydia looked at me, "If she hangs out with others, it's safer for her to do it here so security can keep an eye on her. We could do back ground checks on her friends then give her a list of those who are approved to come over. She's living here, not under house arrest." "Do you know how insane you sound right now," Maggie asked her. "What part of, the mafia took a shot at mom not that long ago, do you not get," Dylan yelled at his sister. "We're trying to protect you, and Lydia is trying to make a compromise, fighting for you, and you're being the world's largest bitch over it. Be fucking thankful!"

I nodded at Lydia, "I think we can figure something out." She smiled softly with a soft nod before going up the stairs. "If I had my way about it, you would have an ankle monitor strapped you."

Then I felt my phone vibrate with a text.

Lydia: Auxilium