28. бриз

Long blond, almost silver hair fluttered in the cold Russian wind

Long blond, almost silver hair fluttered in the cold Russian wind. The regal man exhaled a cloud of toxic smoke. His half-lidded golden eyes stared at his cigarette in mild boredom before he lifted his gaze upward to stare at the immaculate landscape of his motherland.

His eyes glinted, dark orange beautifully blending in his gold-colored irises as he observed the scene in front of him. He felt neither fear nor trepidation at the thought of the intruder, only unrestrained repulsion.

He tucked the deadly stick in his mouth, his hand gently pushed back his bangs, revealing his lighter-colored right eye. His scarlet coat swayed with the evening breeze, giving off a somewhat unreachable air to the man.

He took the carcinogenic stick from his mouth, puffed out the poisonous fumes before letting his cigarette fall to the ground and uncaringly stepping on it. "Devdas," he called out, extending his gloved hand to his  Rain Guardian.

The tanned male gave a silent smile. He opened a velvet colored box with the Bratva's insignia atop of it, revealing two neatly crafted rings, one with a dull-looking red gem, another one with an orange jewel of similar luster.

Devdas kneeled, taking the rings one after another from the box next to him. He first gently wiped them with a silk cloth before carefully sliding them on his Boss fingers, not forgetting to give a reverent kiss to the back of his now glove free hand once finished.

Aleksey barely spared the man a glance, a flicker of his attention. He retracted his hand, flexing his fingers before observing the now shining gems atop them. They almost seemed alive, the light in them twirled violently from one side to another. Violence was his trademark, ruthless his middle name, his Flames perfectly portrayed him.

A light smirk painted itself on his face but the sound of snow being stepped on made his smile fade, he flickered his gaze to look at the newcomer, disgust flashed through his golden irises.

"Hello, Levin-chan!" The white-haired teen chirped in English upon laying his violet eyes on the Russian mafia boss, his steps light, devoid of any nervousness or fear others usually displayed in the man's presence.

Aleksey raised a sharp eyebrow before he sneered in unrestrained disdain. "I see your manners are as deplorable as your looks, Byakuran."