Q&A: Answers! 2/2

Here's the follow up of the previous answer sheet. Here, the Bratva and Canon Cast!

Onto the answers!

Bratva Cast

Q, -shiruna: Do you know you're a total badass? You're like, super scary but super charismatic, I'm a fan *heart*

Q, -shirunaDo you know you're a total badass? You're like, super scary but super charismatic, I'm a fan *heart*

« ... Oh. » 

Q: How do you feel about Alice's death and the hidden child you had with her?

« Alice, as her former lover, if we could be described as lovers, I am a bit disappointed in both of us. But as a Pakhan, she is more of a traitor or former contact than anything... Pity, she was good at her job. As for the child, more than a child, since I had no knowledge of it until recently, it is more of a time bomb. After all, as my only blood relative, he could be used as a legitimate reason to overthrow me. If we had been normal people, I would have been happier, yet we wouldn't have met. Ironic isn't it?»

Q: What do you think of Mikaël?

« He makes for a good pawn at the moment. With some more training, he could make a potential heir. I think I won't kill him off just yet. »

Q: Who is your favorite Guardian?

« I do not know what you mean by 'favorite', but if you are wondering who I am closest to, on a personal level, then it would be Chen. We are of the same status, and come from similar backgrounds bonding is easier. »

Q: Which of your Guardians will you kill first if you have to? (The others don't kill me for this question xD) 

« If we were at war and I had to kill one for whatever reasons before resuming battle... Most probably Natalia. Makariy's poison and medicine are of utmost importance, and his information network within the Mafia is second to none. Devdas' death would bring a sharp dent in our offensive forces. As for Chen, because he is a political chip before a Guardian, his death would put the Triads against us. If not for that fact, Chen would be the one going down. What's more, the Lightning division wouldn't be at its first loss.»

Q, NoahTravelr_: (^~^)Tsundere~  

*Stares at the paper before burning it with his Storm flames*

Q, alyzzabernadetteAre you still in love with Alice?