Q&A: Answers! 1/2

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for their questions, and for reading Perfect Copy until here. Truth be told, I thought there wouldn't be enough questions, but there were way more than I thought, so the Answer Sheet will be divided into two parts.

Enough chit-chat, and onto the answers!

Main Cast

Q, ShuTheShoe: When do you plan on meeting the GOM and maybe almost everyone from your previous life?

«Everyone from my past life? That's a good question. Actually, if there was someone I would like to see again, then it would be my sweet little Ela... Though she shouldn't be born yet, and it would be better if she wasn't an orphan but grew up with her real parents. »

Q: And also, do you plan on revealing the truth to at least someone soon? 

« Up to this day, only Six-cchi is in the known, and truthfully, apart from Byakuran (that asshole) and Yuni, I don't think people would believe me. So no, I don't plan to— of course, if someone were to ask, that would be a different matter. »

Q: Do you like your new looks? Which do you think is more superior? Or do you think that it doesn't matter what you look like because it depends on how you act and show people your gorgeousness, to say the least? For example, if I give you and Kiss a pretty plain and tacky outfit, who do you think would shine more? Like, imagine your old body is outfit1 and your current is outfit2! 

« Why yes I like them, how could I not like such a handsome and bankable face-ssu? I don't know if my current appearance is better than my former, but since it's my current one, I'll say yes. Yes, I'm the most handsome, no doubt about it. Ask Shuracchi and he'll tell you. »

Q: When will you finally show off your super-duper extra cool basketball skills to everyone?! Including the KHR gang?

« I don't need to show off, me holding a basketball and casually dribbling is a million times better than aimlessly showing off. Playing basketball with the mafia isn't part of my schedule, nor do I know if they play, but since I decided to go back to basketball, I might join the basketball club for my last year at Namimori Senior High? » 

Q: Speaking of the KHR gang, do you plan on revealing your affiliation to the mafia or do they already know?