29. Future Encounter

Ryota didn't know how it happened, but as he quietly sat on one of the park's many wooden benches for a quick nap, he was greeted by the sight of a pink spiky ball, one unmistakably charging for him at full speed

Lovely.

And now, in front of his still bewildered eyes, were two men— Two adult males, who stared at him unblinkingly. One, the shortest, smaller than him by more than ten centimeters, eyed him with a pair of suspicious blue eyes.

He had pink hair—most probably dyed, everyone wasn't Momoi after all, which was neatly combed, and though his arm was restrained by the other man, it didn't prevent his free hand from stiffly resting on his thing— wait, was that a holster and a gun?

Ryota's fake smile, a defensive mechanism he had unconsciously adopted when in jeopardize, twitched before he dismissed the issue. He hadn't seen anything, for sure, it only was a trick of the light!

He blinked, flickering his golden eyes to the other man who wore a brilliant grin and whose dark reddish-brown eyes seem to glimmer with pure childish adoration. It was a bit unsettling, was the guy a pedo? He hoped not. Had they met? He didn't think so.

Nevertheless, the raven was slowly creeping up to him, loosening his grip on the pink head next to him as his grin stretched. He seemed laid back, but the faint glimmer in his eyes told another story. The man pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, much like Juncchi at times

He frowned, eyeing the raven head up and down in silent contemplation. Thinking about it, did Jun ever said he had a brother? He didn't think so, then his long lost father? But the boy wasn't adopted.

He flickered his golden eyes to the pink head who openly glared at him, a seemingly genial smile painted on his pink lips. He too looked familiar

"Oh my Lord, little Mika looks so cute!" The raven head blurted as his hands reached for the green-haired teen, messing his combed hair and engulfing him in a hug.

Mikaël stiffened, his hands rested on the older's chest as he debated whether to push him away or not, he didn't know where he was after all. It wasn't wise to act rashly. But such level of PDA with a stranger? Then again, Ryota was a tactical person, but only with people he knew!

He didn't have to think more, the adult loosened his embrace to look up at the silent pink head behind him. "Don't you think so too, Shu-chan?" He inquired with a grin.