65. Buzzer Beater

"Sorry, excuse us," Nijimura apologized as they made their way back to their seats

"Sorry, excuse us," Nijimura apologized as they made their way back to their seats. Keeping a neutral face, he ignored the discontent looks on the spectators' faces.

Ryota, who mutely followed behind, had on his face his trademark smile, beaming one at every complaining person he didn't utter a single word.

The two teens soon reached their seats. The fourth quarter had begun a few minutes before with Rakuzan leading the game. The difference wasn't as big as when they left, at the end of the second quarter, but it was still there.

"Anything noteworthy that we should know?" Nijimura asked as he leaned back to whisper to the raven head sat behind him.

Junichiro gave a low hum. His reddish-brown eyes flicked to the teen's face for a second before he refocused on the court. "Well, Rakuzan crushed Seirin in the first part of the quarter, then the invisible one went back on the court," he paused. "Kuroko? Yeah, that was his name. Either way, he marked the other invisible one and managed to do a comeback with his trademark plays. After that, Kagami went into the 'Zone' and—"

The buzzer sounded, announcing a new score.

Junichiro paused before cutting his summary short. "Right, also, Seirin's captain, he's got four fouls."

Nijimura's eyes minutely widened. "Four fouls?" he whispered back, his steel-grey eyes sliding to look at the said captain. "That's— a lot," he articulated.

Ryota slowly nodded, silently listening in. "It should be because of Reocchi," he mused with narrowed eyes, "number six," he reminded.

Two pairs of eyes followed the green head's words and fell on the Shooting Guard. Easily recognizing him, Junichiro gave a firm nod. "Yeah, that's him alright!" he confirmed.

Nijimura's eyes narrowed. "He's part of the Uncrowned Kings too," he whispered, referring to Mikaël who sat on his left. Seeing as the green head gave him a nod of approval he went on. "Yaksha, was it?"

"Yes-ssu! Like the night spirit," Ryota agreed, his eyes trailed on Mibuchi's figure who held the ball, he was going for a 'Heaven Shot', one of his trademark plays.

"It's because of his three-pointers, Heaven, Earth, and Void," Ryota listed before shrugging his shoulders. "So unoriginal, who would name their skills like that?"