63. Homecoming

"Heya, Shuzocchi!" Ryota cheered as he jumped into the smaller male's arms for a one-sided hug

"Heya, Shuzocchi!" Ryota cheered as he jumped into the smaller male's arms for a one-sided hug. Rubbing his cheek against the raven's hair, Ryota relished in the feeling of the other casually sliding his arms around his torso to return his embrace.

"Hey, Mika. I see you've been well?" Nijimura wryly greeted, an unusually large smile adorning his features as he patted the green's back.

"Mhm!" Ryota nodded, taking a step back to have a better look at the male. "Why didn't you tell me you would come, sooner?" he whined, the bright grin never leaving his lips. "I would have prepared," he pouted.

Shuzo gave a dry sigh, he raised an eyebrow. "You? Organizing something? I'd like to see that," he teased. His hand went to grab the handle of his luggage before he dragged them away, following the green head out.

Ryota chuckled. "You'd be surprised, I'm much better than I was when you left!" he childishly boasted, puffing his chest out.

Nijimura's eyes softened at the other's words, he hummed. "Sure, I believe you. Then did you book me a room?"

"Aha!" the French's sudden outburst made a few people turn back and Niijimura jump in surprise. "Better than that, I had a room prepared for you in my guardian's house!"

"Your guardian's?" Nijimura skeptically echoed as they neared the exit before making their way to the parking lot. "Mannone, was it?"

Ryota grinned in approval. "Whoah, as expected of Shuzocchi! You remember Claudecchi, so reliable!" he praised, his artificial hand digging in his coat pocket for his car key.

Nijimura chuckled, he rolled his eyes. "Of course I do, he's half the reason why I wasn't worried when I left for America," he shrugged.

"Aww, you were worried," he cooed.

"Yeah, the other half was that I knew, worst case scenario you could sell your face to make some cash."

Ryota chuckled, enthusiastically nodding as they neared his black car. "Yes, yes. Of course, I could. I'm the prettiest, the handsomest even!" he chirped.

Nijimura rolled his eyes. "It's 'most handsome,' Mika," he good-naturedly corrected.