Marry | Im Nayeon

Genre:Fluff~~

Third Person's POV

Nayeon look at her friends who is now being lovey dovey in front of her. She sighs and look down. "You okay unnie?" Jeongyeon asked.

The latter look up with pouty face and shook her head.

"I want a girlfriend too~~" she said makes the younger girl to sigh. "Well, I can find one for you" Jeongyeon said makes the older girl lighten up.

*Jeongyeon's House*

*Tut*

*Tut*

["Hello?"] A voice from other line said.

"Hey Gurl! Can we meet up at the xxx Cafe tomorrow? You don't have any plans, right?"  Jeongyeon asked.

["Yeah! Of course dude. What time?"]  She asked.

"3 pm" The latter replied.

["Okay girl. Bye! See you tomorrow"] she said and hung up.

Jeongyeon jump up and down in excitement and kiss her phone. "This girl never disappoint me" she taught and smile like an idiot.

Meanwhile...

Minseo sigh as she runs upstairs to check her clothes.

"What should I wear??" Minseo asked herself and keep searching for one.

.....

Finally after so many minutes, she decided to wear her white T-shirt, black Jacket with skinny jeans and some white converse. She was so excited for tomorrow because she had this happy feelings that something good is going to happen tomorrow.

*Next Day*

Minseo wake up and brush her teeth. She then go to the kitchen and eat some cereal. She then look at her phone

2:30 pm

Her eyes widen "watdapak!!! I have only thirty minutes to ready!! Shit!!"  She cursed and quickly wash herself. She wear her clothes and tied her hair ponytail.

She then run to her car and drove to the xxx cafe.

....

"Who is she?"  Was the hundredth question that been asked nayeon. Jeongyeon just reply her by "wait" "you will see" "it's a surprise"

Then Jeongyeon saw a familiar car parked outside. She smile when saw a familiar beautiful girl come out from the car.

Then the girl walk in. Nayeon still clueless while playing with her hands.

Suddenly

"Jeongyeon-ah!" They girls turn around and saw beautiful girl waving at them.

The girl walk towards them and sit beside Jeongyeon. "Hey Minseo!" Jeongyeon said.

Minseo then turn to the girl in front of her and smirk. "What is a beautiful girl doing here?" Minseo flirts makes Nayeon to blushed.

"Well Minseo, this is Im Nayeon. Nayeon this is Kim Minseo, my cousin" Jeongyeon introduced.

"Okay. Babai.. Enjoy your date girls" Jeongyeon said and walk out of the cafe.

Minseo then smile warmly while look at Nayeon. "Hello Nayeonni" she said makes Nayeon blush more. "Come on. I wanna go somewhere" Minseo said and pull Nayeon with her.

She then open the passenger door for nayeon and close it for her. Then run to the driver seat.

Minseo drove to somewhere fun. She then parked in front of the amusement park. Nayeon's eyes lighten up and they walk out the car.

Then both of them playing games and hang out with each other makes them fall more for each other.

After hours, they go to the park to take some fresh air while holding hands.....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nayeon's POV

"And that's how mom meets your mom" I said to my daughter.

She smile warmly which melts my heart.

I smile and tell her some story bed until She's asleep. I switch off the light and close the door. Then walk towards our share room.

I open the door, only to see minseo reading some book while sit up on the bed. She then look at me and smile warmly.

"Is she asleep?" She asked and I nodded. I lay beside her as she puts her book beside her. We then cuddle with each other.

"Hey Minseo?" I called and saw hummed.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too my dear"