Official | Myoui Mina

Genre:Fluff~~

Min's POV

I was at the gate, waiting for my best friend to come. I look at my watch and it shows 6:59

She will come in

Three

Two

One...

Then a familiar black car arrived in front of me. The car door opens, reveal my best friend Mina. I tilt my head, confused because she looks kinda down today...

"Mina-yah... are you okay?" I asked but she just sighs and ignore me. "U-uhmm.. let's go to the class"  I said and pull her.

But when we arrived, she still didn't talk to me... I felt weird and awkward cause this is not the Mina that I know.

+×+

*Recess*

I was walking towards Mina and smile at her like usual. "Mina-yah let's go" I said and hold her wrist but...for the first time that never happen in years of our friendship...

She pulled away..

I turn around and raise my brow. "Mina...why are you like this? Why are you suddenly act cold to me? Are you mad at me or something? What did I do?  Is there something bad i did to you?" I bomb her with question. But all she does was cry. I become panicked and searching some tissues in my bag. Luckily, I have. Then I let her face facing me and wipe her tears. Suddenly she hugged me. She hugged me tightly while crying... I just stay in that position and let her do what she wants.

"I'm sorry Min *sobs* I'm really sorry" she sobbed.

"W-why?" I asked

"Cause what I did to you just now... I'm really sorry... *sobs* I did't mean it. I just stressed out.." she said and hug me tighter. (This girl is soft~~) I let out a small smile and kiss the shorter girl's head. "It's okay Minari.. I understand" I said and she look at me with her glassy eyes.

"Thank you" She said and show her small smile.

**After School**

Mina's POV

I've waited for Min at the front gate.

?...

I look my watch and she was 6 minutes late. Suddenly I saw Min was walking side by side with a girl. I frowned, jealousy rise in me but I hold it in. Min was smiling really wide, wider than before. My jealousy is now really really high but I wait for them to come closer to me.

Here they come..

"Hey Minari, this is Park Chaeyoung. But call her Rosè. Rosè, this is Myoui Mina" Min introduced both of us as I show my fake smile and bow to her. "Hi Rosè, it's nice to meet you" i said. "Yeah! Me too! Min told me alot about you. I'm also really excited to meet you!" She said,cheerfully. I turn to Min and saw her looking at Rosè in loving eyes. No..

I pulled Min closer to me "I ne-- I mean we need to go home now. It's really nice to meet you Rosè. I said and walk out the school while dragging Min. We stopped at the Park and I let go off her. "What was that for, Minari?"  She asked, confusedly.

"Don't meet that girl often and don't even dare come closer to her"  I said as I saw she raise her brow. "Why? You like her  or something?" She asked and smirk.

"No idiot! I like you" I said in my thought but decided to hold it in.

"No, she's not my type. I already like someone else. All I want to say is.. do not go near her too much...I might loose you..."  I mumbled at the end.

Min's POV

".....I might loose you..." Mina mumbled. I smiled and rub my nap. "It's okay Minari, you won't loose me" I said and saw she widen her eyes. Her face become red and she look down, playing with her finger. I smiled because of her cuteness and hug the shorter girl. "Ahhh~~ you so cute~~~<3<3<3<3" I said makes the shorter latter to freeze.

I pull away and saw Mina was blushing madly.

I scan all over her face until I stop on the lips. It looks soft... and kissable. I- I-

F*ck it

I pull her by her chin and kiss me. Her eyes widen so I deepen the kiss makes her to quickly close her eyes. I asked for entrance and she gladly accept it. Mina wrap her arms around my neck and deepen the kiss.

After a while, we stop to get some air. I smiled sweetly as s
Mina showed her gummy smile. "So, official?" I asked playfully.

"Official"  she said makes me smile wider.