Sorry | Chou Tzuyu

I'm sorry..

I'm really sorry..

I understand it now

And it makes me regretted everything

I'm sorry for being cold to you

I'm sorry for pushing you away from me

I'm sorry for changing your beautiful self into a monster

I'm just..

Really sorry..

*Flashback*

"Chewy!!" You smiled sweetly as you run towards me. "Here! I made you this" you said happily and show me your food that you made for me.

"I'm full" I said coldly and push the food away.

"Tzuyu, y/n made it special for you. Don't you wanna eat it?" Jihyo asked. "Yeah, you haven't eat anything" Jeongyeon unnie added. I look at you and the food before sighs and take it.

It's actually tasted good. But me being me, I eat it without telling you how good it is.

I finally finished it and push it towards you. You then show your sweetest smile at me and asked "How was it?" I drink my water and look at you, who's now in hopeful eyes.

"Not bad" I replied before plug in my earphones, ignoring all the members including you.

•••|||•••|||•••

"Chewy-yah, do you want to go to my house today?" You asked. "No, I'm busy" I replied coldly and I can see you pouted.

"Stop do that. You look ugly"

"So all this time, I look pretty????~" you asked cutely. I snorted and fronting you "You'll never look pretty in my eyes" I said and I see you looking down.

°=°=°=°=°=°

I

just broke up with my boyfriend and it's now raining heavily while I'm on the street. I was on my way to our dorm. As I arrived, I open the door and saw all of the members are here.