Equally | Myoui Mina

Angst~~

*Sweet Sixteen! (Sixteen Sixteen)* *Sweet Sixteen (Sixteen Sixteen)*

*yawn* you yawns and look at the clock. "6 am" you sigh and get up. You tide up you bed before go to the bathroom. Suddenly while you  are brushing your teeth, the bathroom door open.

Reveal your beautiful friend, Mina.

"Here you are! I thought you die or something" she said makes you frown. "Didn't I told you thousands of times to knock the freaking door?" You said and glare at her.

"Oh.. I forgot. Hehe" she said and laugh awkwardly while scratching her nape.

After that you walk out and wear your uniform while Mina is playing games in her phone. "I'm done" you said and she look at you before pull you out from your big mansion. But she didn't forget to bow at your maids and butler.

Then both of you walk to the school happily. But you were just staring at the beauty of your best friend while she is telling some of her funny stories.

As you guys arrived, students noticed that Mina is wrapping her arms around your arm.

"They're so cute together"

"I ship them!"

"They really look like couple"

Makes you let out a small smile at the students. But some of them makes you lost hope.

"But Mina is straight as a wooden ruler"

"Unfortunately, I ship Mina with Jimin"

"Poor y/n.."

"They're still a lot of cute girls in the school tho"

Your smile faded and you keep your usual cold face while walking. Suddenly

"Mina!" A familiar voice called makes Mina turn around while still on you which also makes you turn around. And as expected, Park Jimin.

"Hey Minari, I wanna ask if you want to go out with me after school" he said with his usual cute eye smiles. "Yeah sure!" Mina said makes you sigh.

Jimin then show Mina his hand and makes Mina to hold it. You kinda sad when she let your arm go. "Bye y/n! See you after school! Or maybe tomorrow"

You clenched your fist when saw they look really happy together. But you just sigh and walk to the class.

Seeing Mina with Jimin is making you really mad cause he take Mina away even tho you stayed with Mina 11 years longer than him. And also, because you have a huge crush on Mina.

*Recess*

You walk out the class and go to the cafeteria. Only to see Jimin and Mina sitting together, ON YOUR USUAL SEATS! But you just keep calm, trying so hard not to get mad.

You saw Mina waving at you and signalling you to come to them but you ignore her and just go out from there. Mina frown when saw your weird behavior.

All Mina knows, you NEVER decline her. Not even once makes her curious.

While you, running to the rooftop and eat there...alone. Suddenly, someone open the door makes you turn around, only to see a girl crying.

You put down your foods and walk towards her.

You slowly touch her and she quickly hug you makes you flinch. "Jeongyeon cheated on me, Jihyo!" The girl said while keep crying. You just slowly pat her back makes her to cry harder.

"J-ji *sob* since w-when did *sob* you become t-tall?" She asked while sobbing which you found adorable . She pull away and rub her teary eyes.

You take out your handkerchief and wipe them for her. Finally she can see you clearly makes her to flinch.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"Min Y/n.. Why are you crying bunny?" You asked. That nickname are made by you because of her cute bunny teeth. You can see red tint on her cheeks as she look down.

"N-nothing...." She said and you softly ruffles her hair. "You said Jeongyeon cheated on you. Aren't that's the reason?" You asked.

She look at you, without saying anything she burst into tears and hug you again. Her face is on your chest and you can feel your uniform become wet because of her tears.

You found that really cute which makes you giggles quietly. "She really is cheated on me! I hate her so much~~!!!" She yelled in your chest cutely makes you to smile.

You pull away and look at her straight into her eyes before wipe her tears all around her face while she just froze there and staring at you.

"It's a waste to cry for a person who doesn't need you anymore. So, no need to cry... You just need to move on" you said makes her to blushed.

"Btw, what's your name cutie?" You asked.

"I-Im Nayeon..."