Goodbye | Im Nayeon

Genre: Angst [ ° ~ ° " ]

(I just felt really emotional when I heard this song.. So I'll put it in this sad story)
#thankyouioi

Third Person's POV

Laughter filled the trainee practice room. Y/n and Nayeon was joking around. It's been 4 years since their first met. Even tho Y/n is 1 year younger, that didn't stop them being together.

They always hang out with Jennie and Jisoo. They are really close to each other, always stick together, and being each other's priorities.

Not until A new girl come. Her name was Yoo Jeongyeon. Nayeon start to get more closer to the new girl.

They even chosen as the new girl group that will debut named 6mix. But sadly they're disbanded and never debut.

After that, Nayeon start to forget y/n..

They slowly become strangers..not really but.. They start to feel awkward whenever they both were leave alone.

The most hurtful thing is that Nayeon said "The only person I can't live without is Jeongyeon"

Y/n try not to cry. Fortunately, she succeeded.

Then one year passed, JYP make a survival show called SIXTEEN.

Y/n was always be the top and always on the Major side. She also adored by the staffs. Not only because she is kind, she is also the most hard working trainee out of all of them. Followed by Momo. Momo and y/n become close.

Suddenly Momo was eliminated. That is when Y/n nearly give up. She lost Nayeon...and she thought she lost Momo too.

Final day, she was chosen. Followed by Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Nayeon...Jeongyeon.

But then JYP called Momo as the last member.

Y/n felt so happy.

But after debut, Y/n was the most underrated member and got the most haters.

Even Twice members seems to not focus on her. They didn't do anything cruel, they just...sometimes forgot the latter.

Twice going to camping. The camp has a lot of fans. Twice was filming. Y/n asked their manager if she can go to the toilet. Their manager agreed and the latter go to the toilet alone.

As soon as she done, suddenly a huge thing hit her head really really hard. She turn around and saw a few people. They look at her and laugh before run away.

Y/n's sight start to get blurry. But she act like nothing happened even tho her head was bleeding. She put on her hoodie on her head so no one see it.

The night become dark and y/n's put her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. They all read each other anonymous letter, not knowing that y/n...passed out.

+×+

"Y/n unnie! It's your turn!" Jeongyeon called makes all eyes on the passed out latter.

"Y/n unnie~" Chaeyoung shook the latter but no reply. They started to get worried.

"Y/n-shii?" Manager called.

Chaeyoung take off the hoodie and put her hands on her head to put her head on the chair. Her eyes widen when there's bloods on her palm.

"Unnie!!" Chaeyoung yelled and show them her hands. The staffs run to y/n and called ambulans.

The members are all worried sick especially Nayeon.

She mess her hair and do none other than crying. She realize it all.

She left y/n alone. Take all the popularity even tho y/n was more hard working than her. Now y/n become the most underrated and become the favorite to be bashed by their haters.

Nayeon hit herself and cursing herself because suffering a person's life. The special one.

All of them in the hospital. Even Papa JYP.

The doctor was checking and take care of y/n for hours while the others still waiting.

Finally the doctor get out from the room makes all of them to stand up.

"H-how is she doctor?" Nayeon asked.  "She is.. Okay. But she lost 60% of her memory. If you come inside, keep quiet. She is really sensitive right now" the doctor said.

They thanked him and slowly open the door.

Then they saw their lively member was playing with stuffed toys with bright innocent  smile on her face.

Suddenly she turn to them and her smile disappear. Nayeon look into her eyes and saw that y/n was scared.

"It's okay y/n, they're your friends" the nurse said and y/n slowly calm down.

"A-anyeong. My name isss Kim Y/n..?" Y/n said unsure while look at the nurse, asking if she is right. The nurse smile and nodded. Then y/n smile brightly while look at them.

They all introduce their name and finally, nayeon's turn. "Hey y/n. My name is Im—" "Nayeon" y/n cut her makes all of them shocked.

"H-how did you know" Nayeon asked.

"How can I forget my used to be best friend?"

.
.
.
.
.
Pt 2?