Own You (Equally Pt3) | Myoui Mina

Pt3

Third Person's POV

Y/n walk in the cafeteria with burning face and sweating a lot. She didn't know what's got into her after what happened on the rooftop.

She walk to where Nayeon was and sit across her.

She then look at Y/n. Seeing her like this makes Nayeon to frown "What's wrong y/n?" She asked. But y/n just freeze and keep staring at the table. "Y/n? Y/n...? Y/n!" The girl called and finally y/n look up.

"Uh-hah? S-sorry" she replied.

"What happened? Who do you met?" She asked. "She kissed me" Y/n replied. Nayeon stop eating and look at her best friend. "Who?!" She asked.

"Mina" the girl replied. Just by calling her name already makes the latter to blushed and she quickly cover her face. "You know I can still see you blushing, right?" Nayeon smirked.

"Wha—" " your ears.. They are super red" Nayeon said and chuckled.

"By the way, aren't you said she already had a boyfriend?" Nayeon asked and continued eat her food. "Yeah but she said she likes both of us. But loved me more since I'm her ex-crush" "Ex-Crush?!!" Nayeon yelled, earning some weird look from the students.

Y/n shut her eyes closed and sighs "yes. Let me continue please" she opened her eyes and see Nayeon nodded. "Okay, but there's some misunderstood thing happened in the past makes her to move on from me. But she still have the feelings towards me" y/n said. Nayeon then look at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Date her then" she said.

"What?! She have a boyfriend" the latter cried. "Okay okay.. So, what you're trying to say is... She used to like you and you like her too but there's some misunderstood thing happened makes her to move on but she still have  feelings towards you. But she can't be with you because she already belong to somebody" Nayeon said.