Homework | Yoo Jeongyeon

Third Person's POV

"Hey c'mere you!" Jeongyeon yelled from afar a she pointed at you.

You stopped your movement and look up to the front. Your body starts to shake as you saw the most dangerous bully in your school point at you. You froze at your place, not knowing what to do.

"I said COME HERE!" She shouted. Everyone's around them shake in fear after hearing Jeongyeon yelled.

You flinch and force your legs to move forward to them. You then stop in front of them and she smirked. One of Jeongyeon's friend, Jihyo throw their homework on you "Do those and send it in my class TOMORROW" Jeongyeon said before walk away with her team.

You sigh and kneel down to take the books on the ground before head to my class.

-----

*bell rings*

All the students went to the cafeteria to eat their lunch. Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Nayeon, Sana, Jungkook and V walk inside and as expected, all eyes on them.

They shrugged it before sit on their usual seats.

"Yo, isn't that girl from this morning?" Jungkook asked and pointed at you who is just two tables away from them, busy doing their homework and ignore the begs of your empty stomach. "She must be doing our homework." V stated. Nayeon look at him and frowned "How'd you know?" She asked. "Welp, I put stickers on my books and I just saw it" he replied and pointed at the book you've holding on.

The bell then ring again, signalling them for a few more classes.

When it's about to go home, you walk to the table under the tree and take out all of their homework before continued doing it. They're six books with tons of questions in one which really takes time to answer one book.

You stay there while listening to music from your MP3 Player.

Jeongyeon was heading towards her car and was about to open her car door when suddenly she spotted you sitting there while focusing on the books.

She smiled before decided to sneakily goes to you. Jeongyeon walk from behind the tree and casually sit beside you. You felt someone's presence beside you makes you turn your head. Your eyes widen as she started to smirk "Busy I see" she said. You stay there, continue your work without saying anything.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" She asked.

You close your eyes for a second before open it back to control yourself from shaking. "What are you listening to?" She asked before pull the earphone from your ear and plug it inside hers. You flinch at her sudden action but just let her be.

🎵Oh every time I see you🎵

🎵Geudae nuneul bol ttaemyeon🎵 

🎵Jakku gaseumi tto seolleyeowa🎵

Jeongyeon stared at you while listening to the music as you focus on the questions. She examine your features and starts to admire your fair skin, your perfect nose and those kissable lips of yours looks so delicious. And the way you murtured the question silently makes you look so attractive.

Jeongyeon smiled every time you make faces and think you are so adorable.

"You know," Jeongyeon paused. You turn to her hesitantly and saw her smiling at you "You can just do it at home" she said casually. You look down and slowly shake your head makes Jeongyeon frown. "Why?" She asked. "I wouldn't have any time..." You replied softly. Jeongyeon tilt her head and raised a brow.

"W-well, I have to clean the house while taking care of my aunt's baby" you added.

"Mmmm....if that's the case, wanna go to my house? It's fine. I lived alone" she said. "But my aunt will be mad..." You stated. "Mmm... Okay.. See you tomorrow" Jeongyeon said before standing up and wave at you before head towards her car. You smiled a bit and stare at her until she drive away. You sigh before continued doing the homework.

Hours passed and it was getting dark. Luckily you've done it and pack your things before walk away from the school area.

Your house wasn't that far. It was just three blocks away. When you arrived, you walk inside and saw your aunt sleeping on the couch with the TV still on, unwashed dishes in the sink, beer cans everywhere and loud baby's crying from the upstairs. You rush towards the baby's room before get in and quickly pick her up and rock her gently. Slowly the baby stop crying and you carefully put her down her bed before walk downstairs.

You wash the dishes, pick up the cans and throw it.

You sigh as the house looks neat. You walk towards your auntie who's sleeping peacefully on the couch before take a blanket and cover her body.

You then walk towards your room and wash yourself, dry your hair and sits on your study table and make some revisions.

You look at your clock and saw it's almost Zero O'Clock..

You get up, clean the table before went to bed and drift to dreamland.

.
.
.

"Young Mistress, it's time for you to get ready for school" Jeongyeon heard her Butler's voice from the other side of her door.

She groan before get up and do her morning routine and wear her uniform.

When she's done, she walk downstairs with her bag. Jeongyeon look at the kitchen and saw her parents and sisters already there. "Good morning~!" Seungyeon greeted. Jeongyeon replied a good morning to her before sit down beside Soyeon and dig in her foods. As she done, she bowed at them and goes straight out from the house and in her car before turn the engine on and drove away.

She parked her car at her usual parking and get out before walk towards the entrance. When she get there, everyone look at her. She ignore the stares and went to her friends "Oh hey Jeong" Jihyo greeted. "Good morning~" Sana smiled. Jeongyeon replied their greets and saw V taking out their homework "Here, the girl gave us. She done a seriously great job" he said and hand Jeongyeon her book. She look at it and remember the scene yesterday makes her smile out of nowhere.

"What are you smiling at?" Jungkook asked.

"Mmmm~ who's the lucky girl?" Nayeon smirked makes Jeongyeon roll her eyes. "No one, oka—" she stopped as she saw you walking out from a room.

Her legs seems like they're move by they own and heading towards you. She then stop in front you makes you shocked. Jeongyeon saw your priceless reaction and scratch her nape "Just wanna say thank you about this" Jeongyeon said. You tilt your head, confused at the new side of her come out. Jeongyeon noticed that and blushed at your simple yet cute move.

"You're doing so good. Here's my number. I r-really need a tutor right now a-and you must accept it". She stuttered. You smiled at her and nodded " Okay Jeongyeon-sii" you replied.

Your smile and the way you accept it with your soft husky voice is so... Heart fluttering.

"Meet me at the library after school"

"I will"

••••••

I

Love

Yoo Jeongyeon

-Chelsea.