Best friends | Hirai Momo

Genre- Fluff ????

Third Person's POV

You and Momo had been friends for YEARS now. Both of you had the same dream and interests. Especially dancing. You girls loves dancing and decided to get dance class together.

Years of dancing, the both of yous flew to Korea to audition for becoming an idol.

Lucky for Momo, she passed but you didn't. So you decided you'll just become her supporter and continued dancing till you become a choreographer. When she debuted, you guys barely hangout because of her busy schedule so instead you guys always face time and she would introduced you to her friends from the other line.

One night, you were walking by the street when suddenly you saw a guy trying to pull a woman with him.

You quickly run to them "Hey!" You called and both of them look at you. "Stay away from her" you demanded as you come closer. "Who the hell are you" the guy asked as you can smell the alcohol from his breath. "Go away" you said, ignoring the question.

He chuckled "You bitch" he cursed before punch you. You turn around and saw the woman already gone. You sigh and get up before kick him makes him fall backwards. Suddenly he took something from his pocket. Your eyes widen as you saw it was a knife.

He quickly run to you and stab you on your thigh before pull it off and stab another on your stomach. The guy laugh his ass off before run away.

You groan as you struggling to go back home.

You live with your senior from the dancing class as her housemate. You knock the door and greeted by her. The older woman widen her eyes as she saw you and quickly help you out.

She helped you to wrap it until the final touch. "Rest. I'll tell Momo about this" she said before get up. You grab her wrist "Don't!" You said. Understanding you well, she agreed.

Momo smiled as she search for her phone. It was their off day tomorrow and she was planing to go to your house. She called you but you didn't replied. She frowned before calling you a few more times. It's now more than ten times and you still didn't reply even one of them. She decided to call you again and you finally replied.

"L/N Y/N why didn't you answer my calls?! Do you  know how many times I called you??! Is there anything wrong?! Did you already forget about me? Did you already find a new fri–"

"Noo Momoring... I'm just tired.." You lied.

"Ouh...tomorrow is our day off, I decided to come to your house" she said. "Maybe not tomorrow.. I'm busy, no one will be at hom–"  "Then I'll come to the studio" she cut you off. "No, I– *sigh* I need to meet someone so I won't be going there or stay at home. Maybe someday, I'll hang out with you" you lied.

••••••

It's been a week since you last time call. You barely called Momo and it makes her curious and worried at the same time. 2 months passed and you still haven't call her. Finally it was her off day and she decided to go to your house without you knowing.

While you, your thigh and stomach still hurt and it's painful when you dances so you just rest at home.

Momo told Jihyo and she agreed before she drive Momo to your house. Momo knock the door and waited patiently. Then the door open

You widen your eyes when saw Momo before she pushed you in and close the door. She then pull you to the couch and push you down, you hissed in pain makes her frown. "Tell me what happened NOW" she said in serious tone.