Twice Reaction (1)

When they found out you're hiding your pain ft Scenario

(3Mix Line)

Nayeon

After revealing your relationship with TWICE's Nayeon to the public, Nayeon become more relax because a lots of fans supporting her with you and now she doesn't have to hide anymore whenever she's meeting you. But you the other hand, wasn't really happy about it.

You were happy to date her but wasn't about her obsessed fans.

You often got hit by some random people and who keep telling you that you should break up with Nayeon. It makes your body full with bruises and you're trying your best to hide it from her. One day, Nayeon call you to tell that she was on her way to your apartment making you rush to wear your hoodie.

Minutes passed and she finally arrived.

The older girl saw you and you can see how happy she is when she's with you. You guys sit on the couch and she started to talk about her day which you were gladly want to hear. Suddenly, you stare at you with a smile crept on her face. You look at her confusedly as Nayeon slowly crawl towards you.

You look into her eyes and saw it was full with lust.

You backed away until your back hit the end of the couch. Nayeon smirk as she sit on top of you makes the wounds on your stomach sting.

You hissed in pain and gently move away from her. The older latter furrowed her eyebrows and look at you confusedly "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked. You look down and ignore her question. Seeing you avoiding her gaze makes her worried more "Hey.... Tell me what's bothering you.." Nayeon asked softly as she lift your chin up to face her.

Your eyes gets teary and soon after you burst into tears. You told Nayeon everything and it broke her heart into a million pieces. She asked you to show her your bruises. You slowly take off your hoodie and your tee, leaving you only on sports bra. Her eyes gets teary as she pull you into a hug.

"Oh my poor dear.. "

Jeongyeon

You were often got a wide smile on your face and that's Jeongyeon's favorite thing about you.

She loves that you are someone who always makes people around you smiled and the way you makes it happen really amazed her. You have that positive aura that makes people love and feel comfortable around you.

But there's something that Jeongyeon disliked about you. You're too selfless until you rather give away your happiness to others just so they can smile. And not only that, you also a very good liar. And lying about your health is really one of the things you're good at.

You were currently feeling unwell that you often throwing up and feeling dizzy.

You lied on the couch while watching some dramas when suddenly Jeongyeon called you. You accepted it and replied. She told you to come to the agency to hang out with her and the members.

You used your fake happy tone to agree before hang up. You quickly wash yourself and wear some casual clothes. Then you walk out from the house and drove to JYP building.

On your way there, you decided to buy some snacks for them before head back.

When you arrived, you got in and the staffs greeted you happily which you replied at the same mood as them. You asked random staff on TWICE's location and they told you the girls were at the private practice room. You thanked them before head there.

Minutes passed and you finally arrived. You open the door and saw them look at you before happily run towards you. As the girls clinging onto you, Jeongyeon playfully glare at them before pull you into a hug.

The girls keep playing and dancing while you just sit on the couch and watch them being crackheads.

Suddenly, you felt your head spinning and it's started to get hurt. You groan as you remembered that you forgot to eat the painkiller pills before come here. Jeongyeon noticed that and quickly on her way to you but it was too late before you blacked out.

You woke up at the hospital and you saw all of them are there. Jeongyeon saw you awake and run to you before pull you into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me about this you idiot..."

Jihyo

Having a caring girlfriend is such a blessing.

Especially the perfect one, Park Jihyo. You met her 4 years ago at the middle school and you guys started to dating after being friends for 3 years which means this is the first year of you dating.

You noticed Jihyo become a lot more protective towards you and acted more like your wife than your girlfriend. One day, you were playing Volleyball alone and you suddenly sprained your ankles. You hissed before walk slowly towards the clinic without telling Jihyo.

Jihyo was busy at her office since she is the President Student Council.

You understand how much stress she got from her works and your situation now will only put another burden on her shoulders so you decided to keep it silent.

You were told to wear some bandages but you refused to. The nurse convinced you and you finally agreed. You thanked her before walk slowly to the locker room to change your outfit.

When you're done, you walk towards the rooftop to ditch classes because you're lazy. Hours passed and school period is done. You walk downstairs and go to the gate. Jihyo called you and told you to go home first since she still have a few works to do. You agreed and left to your house without cycling because of your leg.

You arrived and quickly take a shower before sit on the bed.

Jihyo done her work and she was so stressed and decided to cuddle with you all night. She drove to the house happily. When she arrived, she quickly search for you but saw you nowhere so she goes to the second floor.

She open your room's door and smiled when saw you wrapped around the blanket.

She saw you peacefully sleep and walk towards you before lay beside you. Both of you drift to dreamland while she was hugging you.

Jihyo then open her eyes and saw the sky outside was dark and you are nowhere to be found. She heard some noises from the kitchen and negative thoughts of you getting hurt quickly pass through her mind makes her to rush downstairs.

Jihyo look at you and saw you were struggling to walk. She glance at your leg and widen her eyes before quickly give you a hand.

You both sit on the couch and Jihyo become so panic while walking back and forth in front of you. You saw her reaction and start to feel guilty. You apologized to her and Jihyo started to get teary. She cupped your cheeks and give you a peck.

"Please be careful next time...."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Kimins!

It's been weeks since I update this book and I wanted to apologize for that. I really had no idea what to write.

I will do my best to update the remaining as soon as I can and thank you for the 14k reads, I love y'all<3<3<3

Bye Kimins~

(Sorry for the bad English..)