Signal Pt2 | Im Nayeon

She moves her tongue makes me groan. She stop and look at me and...

Stare at me deep into my eyes. Unknowingly, I felt fingers in me "aahh~" I moan while still eyes on her. She smiles and keep going in and out. "Ahh~ shit... T-that's good~~ Oh Shit!" I was shocked when feel her whole hand in me.

It's fucking good!!~~

She moves slowly "m-move faster.." I said. "What?" She asked. "Move Faster!! Please! Fuck me harder Kim Yuna!" I begged. She smiles and move in fast pace. I moan loudly, enjoying her pleasure.

Then finally, I felt knot in me. "I-i'm gonna cum!" I said and let out the juices. Yuna smiles and clean my pussy. "T-that t-tasted good.." Y/n said innocently makes me smiles.

I crawl to her and kiss her. We moved in sync and she lay beside me, without let go off the kiss.

*NEXT DAY*

Third Person's POV

Nayeon open her eyes slowly and saw Yuna was sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiles and peck on the latter's lips.

Yuna wake up and saw Nayeon looking at her with love in her eyes.

She smiles get up. "Where are you going?" Nayeon asked. "School" she replied. Nayeon realized it was  7:12 am and she quickly get up. "Oh shoot! I don't have my uniform!" She shouted.

Yuna giggles "it's okay Bunny. Wear mine" she said. Nayeon smiles and walk towards yuna. Then she kissed her which got reply instantly. They pulled away then "Nayeon...what are we?" She asked.

"After I kissed you tons of times and have sex with you, you STILL didn't know?"she asked and Yuna shook her head.

"Be my girlfriend" Nayeon said. Yuna smiled and decided to tease her "Mmm... What should I answer~? Yes or —" "Yes. Yes or Yes" Nayeon cut her off. "But—" "Pick"

"Yes" Yuna said makes Nayeon to smile widely. "Finally you're mine!" She said and hug Yuna. The latter smiles at Nayeon and ruffles her hair.

"Let's get ready. We'll be lateYuna said and they wash themselves.

*AT SCHOOL*

Yuna and Nayeon walk together while intertwining their arms. But it didn't catch everyone's attention cause all students know that they're only FRIEND.

They heading to Nayeon's class. Surprisingly, Nayeon's group were there. They wave at them and they walk towards them.

" Hey guys!" Nayeon greet happily. Jeongyeon was about to say something but cut off by yuna "Nayeon, I have soccer training. I gotta go" she said and give Nayeon a peck before run out.

"So. Official?" Jihyo asked. Nayeon turn to her smirking friends and nodded. "How??" Momo asked confusedly. "Yeah, I thought that girl is completely dense" Jeongyeon said.

"Easy. I seduced her" Nayeon replied males Jeongyeon and Momo choked air. "Wtf" sana shout.

"Like how?" Jihyo asked.

" why do you need to know?" Nayeon asked with disgusted face. "Awww c'mon!!" Chaeyoung said makes her unnies look at her.

"The hell Chaeyoung!" Dahyun shouted. "Whaaaat?" "Arg do you wanna know or not?" Nayeon asked and once again, attention on her.

"At first, we go to her house and I quickly heading to the kitchen cause I'm hungry. Then I saw her laying on the couch makes me turned on. So I did like yandere do. Chained both her hands and legs then seduce her. After tha"

"You have sex with her!!!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Wha— who teach you that Son Chaeyoung?!!!!" Jihyo yelled. Chaeyoung then pout at her no jam hyung "oh shi—" "You're dead" Jihyo said coldly.

"By the way, is that true Nayeon?" Jihyo asked and she nodded. "HahahaI told you!" Chaeyoung yelled and received a smack from Mina.

"Ouch.. Minari :( " Chaeyoung whined. "Stop being dirty then" Mina said coldly. The younger latter quickly obeyed and keep quiet.

"There. Finally it's in peac" "I haven't talk yet Thomas" Jeongyeon said with evil grin. "Don't you dare teach them you son of a bitch!" She said and chase the latter.

Nayeon look at her friends and smiles.

"I can't even imagine if you guys leave me"