Dense | Im Nayeon

Third Person's POV

"Nayeon~"

"...."

"Nayeon-ii?"

"...."

"Nabongs??????"

"...."

"Im Nayeon!!"

"U-uhh??" Nayeon look up to her friend and saw she was frowning. "What's wrong? You okay?" Her best friend, Y/n asked as she put the back of her hand on the latter's forehead. Nayeon was surprised by the sudden skinship which quickly leads her to blushed.

"You've been suspiciously quiet these passed few days. Why? Did something bothering you?" Y/n asked as she slide closer to the older girl and wrap her arms around her waist making Nayeon frustrated. "U-uhm.." The bunny doesn't know what to say so she stayed quiet. "Aww you didn't answer it.." The younger pouted.

Y/n tried again a few times but still, Nayeon didn't give a single answer to her.

At the end, the younger just sigh and fix their position as she lay her head on the older latter's lap then paying attention to her hands, playing them. Nayeon sigh in relief before she just stare at the girl on her. "Nayeon-ii" y/n called. "Y-yes?" She stuttered. "Do you like anyone???" She asked and there again, nervousness come back towards the bunny.

"W-why do you asked that?" She asked.

"Well, it just a random question coming out from my mind. So, do you?" She replied. "I— *sigh* do.." Nayeon replied makes the younger girl feel exhilarated. "Who?!" She asked excitedly.

"Well, it's someone close to me..." Nayeon replied.

"Someone close, huh... Uhm Momo?"

"No"

"Jihyo?"

"No"

"Tzuyu?"

"Nope"

"Jungkook?"

"Y/n I'm gay"

"Yeah right I forgot...uhmm.... Ahah!" A certain name popped inside the younger girl's mind makes Nayeon look at her in curiosity. "It must be... Mina!"

"Ugh noo" she groaned. Y/n pouted and whined to tell her who it was.

"She was tall, had broad shoulders, funny, adorable, childish, smart...in her own way ofc, beautiful and lastly dense" Nayeon said, describing the younger perfectly as she stares at her lovingly. But y/n, she had no idea who that was.

"Eh? Tall, broad shoulders, funny, adorable, childish, smart in her own way, beautiful and dense? Ahhhhh ik! Jeongyeon! It's fine unnie, I'll help you with her" The girl asked.

'Ughhhhhhhhhhh why the hell are you doing this to me Kim Y/n??????!!' Nayeon thought and rolled her eyes. But then an idea popped inside her head. "Actually, not her either. This girl is super dense so I wanna know what to say to her" she said and smirked. "Oh my god that's easy unnie. Just say " I'm in love with you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" To her. Just be straightforward " she replied and smiled innocently.

"Okay... *inhale* Y/n, I'm in love with you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" She asked.

There she went, no answer. But then her smile went wider "Yes!–" Nayeon gasp and covered her mouth in surprised. 'I did it! I finally have he—' "–Just say that! But if that still flies over her head, then I'm sorry unnie she's too dumb for you" she continued.

The latter's hope falls. The girl then clenched her fists.

'Urgh you know what? Fuck this.' Nayeon pushed the younger makes her lay her back on the couch before sit on top of her. "You are soooooo annoying you know that?!!?" She growled before grip onto her collars and kiss her. Y/n was completely lost.

Y/N's POV

"N-nayeon-ii what's wrong????" I asked. "Seriously?! Even after I kissed you, you still didn't know it?! Why can't you notice y/n? I fucking madly in love with YOU! How can you be so dumb?!" She shouted and I can see tears rolling down her cheeks profusely like waterfall.

So that girl is.... Me..?

That girl is me.

That girl is me!!

IT WAS MEEEE!!!!

"You serious unnie?!" I asked. "Do I look like I'm joking??" She sobs. Oh shit. I made her cry. But hey! At least she likes me back!

I wrap my arms around her and put my face on her stomach as I purrs.

"You don't know how happy I am right now unnie" I said and look up at her. The latter look at me with her shocked face. I smiled at her before quickly claim her lips. At first, she didn't move but then she slowly reply the kiss. It was so good.

Her lips were so good.

I parted us away and giggles before snuggling my face on her chest "you smell so good~" I purrs and I can hear her giggles while caressing my hair. "I love you, idiot"  "Love you too Nayeon-ii~!"

Are you that type of person who is dense?

If you ask me then the answer is yes.

-Chelsea.