Goodbye pt2 | Im Nayeon

Pt 2

"How can I forgot my used to be best friend?" Y/n asked and smile innocently.

Nayeon heard that and burst into tears. She walk to the latter and hug her. "Uuhh..thank you Nayeon. I love hugs" y/n said and smile.

Nayeon pull away and look at Y/n straight into the eyes.

"I'm sorry"

As soon as Nayeon said that, y/n's head suddenly felt painful. Y/n hold it tight and close her eyes. All of them shocked, especially Nayeon.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!"  Nayeon panicked. Then y/N slowly calm down. But as she open her eyes, her reaction isn't the same as the first time she saw her. "what are you doing here?" y/n asked coldly.

"you got hurt and—" "Momoring!!" y/n cut her off. Momo smile widely and run towards y/n and hug her.

Nayeon just stare at them and run out.

"Nayeon unnie!" Jeongyeon called and run after her. Y/n just look at them and look down. Momo look at the latter in front her and saw a tear drop on the blanket.

Momo knows everything. She knows y/N has a big crush on nayeon, story about both of them, and the whole story. She is always by y/n's side and comfort y/n whenever there's some people criticised her.

Jeongyeon stop outside the hospital and saw Nayeon cried while sitting on the nearest bench.

Jeongyeon run towards her and sit beside the older latter. She then hug her "You okay?" she asked. "Do I look like I am?!?!" Nayeon shouted which makes the younger latter sigh. Jeongyeon knows the whole story too. Sometimes, she tried to make the two close again but it's really hard because of Nayeon.

Jeongyeon sometimes felt really sorry to y/N and blame herself because of her existence in the company.

She also wants them to be together but.. Nayeon didn't let her.

Jeongyeon wants to tell Nayeon but she was scared. Scared of this. She doesn't like it when Nayeon cried. That's the main reason why she likes to tease her the most and make her laugh really loud.

"Sorry..." Nayeon said. "it's okay unnie.. But y did you leave?" Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon cried harder makes the younger latter flinch. " Uhh Uhm- u-unnie. Don't cry please" Jeongyeon panicked.

"I'm so stupid Jeongie.. I just ruined someone's life. Make their life miserable. And the person is not only a normal person.... She is really special for me.. Why did I do this Jeongie.. Now she hates me. The person I loved the most hates me. I don't know how to fix this.. Help me please... " Nayeon said. Jeongyeon sigh and look at Nayeon with serious face.

She pulled away and lift the older latter's chin makes her to look at her straight into her eyes.

" show her. Show her that you completely regret it all.. Don't stop until she notice. I can't help you if you don't help yourself to be brave Nayeon." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon wipe her tears and nodded. "thanks Jeongie" she said and Jeongyeon smile.

They went back to the hospital and saw all of them outside. They frowned when saw Momo is crying, JYP is walking in circle and the other Twice member... Is also crying, well some of them try to comfort the crying members.

They run to them "what happened?" Jeongyeon asked. "Y/n unnie passed out and she is in the surgery now" Chaeyoung replied.

Nayeon falls and cry.

Why God... Why did you make it worst?! Nayeon thought.

Jeongyeon comfort her and they waited there for hours again.

Finally the doctor got out with down face.

All of them stand up and look at the doctor. "h-howis she doc?" JYP asked. The doctor just sigh.. Oh no.. That's the first bad sign..

"I'm sorry but..." that's the second bad sign right there..

"... We can't... Make it" the doctor said. "N-no.. What do you mean by that? You're telling us that she's dead?" Nayeon asked. The doctor slowly nodded.

"no no no!! You are a doctor right?! Fix this please!! You can't just stop like this! Please do something!" Nayeon yelled and tears fall from her eyes. Jeongyeon hold her while Nayeon looks like she was about to kill the doctor.

Actually, it's not the doctor's fault. He was trying his best but failed.

+×+

A lot of idols come to Y/n's funeral. Some of them really sad and cried especially Jisoo and Jennie.

Weeks passed and Nayeon still broke down.

She rarely laugh and only show a small smile. Every night she will sleep on y/n's bed and sing their favourite song until she's asleep.

She misses her so much... Tears fall from her eyes every night.

She should've know earlier. If ever she realised it EARLIER just EARLIER than that day, she won't regret everything. Because she knows that y/N will accept her apology and she can be close like they used to again.

But all of that was only a wish.

And will forever..

Be a wish..

"Goodnight Nayeon..."