Love(Words Pt2) | Park Jihyo

It's been a few months since the first day you and Jihyo met. You already felt comfortable around her and she often goes to your house after school. Your mother was surprised when you brought a friend home and didn't really trust the latter that much. But after times goes by, both of them also felt comfortable around each other.

Your mother started to like Jihyo and often made special foods for her and you.

But you still didn't have times to hang out with her friends. You haven't seen their faces yet but today Jihyo decided to show you to her friends. She had been talking about you nonstop and by that her friends knew how nice you are. The girls were all waiting at Jihyo's living room.

They all wait for Jihyo to come home with the girl she's been talking about.

Meanwhile, You and Jihyo were already at the gate, on your way to the front door. Jihyo lead the way as you followed her from behind. "Ji.!! Hurry! We're hungry!" A voice can be heard from the living room makes you startled.

"Yeah yeah! Come" Jihyo said and you nodded. The latter bring you towards her friends who's busy doing their businesses. "Okay girls! Attention!" She yelled makes you startled for the second time. The girls all turn to her before lay their eyes on you. "This is Min Y/—"

"Hi y/n!! My name is Minatozaki Sana! Quick question, are you sing–"   "Shut up Sanake, ignore her she's always like that. Btw I'm Yoo Jeongyeon" she said and stretches her hand, indicating for you to shake. You look at her hand, afraid to tell you that you don't shake hands. Jihyo frown while she look at you but she quickly realize it.

"Oh Jeong, she don't shake hands"   "Eh? Why?" Jihyo giggled and pet your head "Cause her hands were sweating" she replied. Jeongyeon chuckled and shook her head "Don't be nervous buddy. We're not bad" she said and you show her a small smile. You then sit beside Jihyo as the girls all introduced themselves.

"Y/n, you have a really beautiful face" Momo randomly said. You smile awkwardly and bow at her. "So Y/n, what do you think about our leader Park Jihyo?" Dahyun spoke and everyone look at you in curiosity while the certain girl was covering her face in embarrassment. "Jihyo... S-she is kind."   "And???"   "And f-funny."   "AnD??????" You stopped right there. "That's it?" Nayeon asked and you nodded.

"Oh okay...but Y/n do you know that Jihyo can cook the best ramen in the world? She is really good at cooking ramen!" Chaeyoung said, trying to impressed you for something about Jihyo makes her blushing madly beside you. "O-o-only ramen?" You asked. The girls laugh nervously before Tzuyu said yes. "Oh.."   "Well at least she can cook, what about you?" Momo asked. "I do... I d-do know how t-t-to cook..." you replied.

The girls gasp "Can you cook for us this night?!" They all asked excitedly. You smiled at them and nodded.

You wear the apron before you tied your hair in messy bun. The girls stare at you, watching your back while drooling. You casually cut the vegetables not knowing they were all busy staring at you. "Such a wife material.." Nayeon said. "Jihyo, you better treat her good. If you don't, I won't hesitate to steal her from you" Sana whispered earned a glare at the younger "I will~" she replied before continue watching you.