Best Friends Forever | Minatozaki Sana Pt1

“Hey dickwad”, the girl run to the gangster guy and climb up to his neck and lock her legs around them before she twist them makes him to faints.

“Nice one, babe”, the girl turn to her guy friend in disgusted “Wtf is wrong with you?” she growled. The guy laughs and shake his head “You're so cute, Park Y/n”, y/n glared at him as he giggled. “Let's go. I'm hungry as hell.”

The two walk to his Cadillac and drove back home.

“Jen! We're home!” y/n walk straight to the living room and throw herself on the couch. “What's with the bloody presence, Park, Kim?”, Y/n turn her head on the guy “Ask Taehyung”

“We fought some gangsters down the street.”, he replied while taking out a cold Coke from the refrigerator. “Aren't I told you to stay away from fights?” Jennie put the foods on the table and rest her hands on her waist, glaring at the man who's busy with his Coke. Taehyung felt her stare and frowned “What?? It's their fault for pissing that girl off”

Jennie rolled her eyes and called y/n to eat.

The two sit at the dining table and dig in. “I'm going to my bae's house right now and I'll be staying there for a night. Don't start any shit when I'm gone. Taehyung, you in charged, make sure that child in front you don't lose her mind again” said Jennie before taking her car key and handbag. “I'm not a child you—”

“Calm your ass, Y/n. Okay Jen! Tell Lisa we said hi”, Jennie hummed and went out from the house.

“Hey idiot, I'm going up” Y/n walk away to the stairs, up to her room. The girl then let her body fall on the Queen sized bed and exhale. The latter stare at the ceiling and think about nothing before feeling sleepy and blacked out.

<•><•><•><•>

“Hey dollophead, I'm going out” Y/n insert her foot inside the white expensive Balenciaga sneakers and fix her ponytail. Taehyung, who's now busy playing with his Nintendo Switch hummed and waved his hand “Whatever dumbshit, don't get into any fight– but if you did, try not to kill them” he said and shove a handful of chips in his mouth.

Y/n hummed before took her favorite black fedora hat and a black mask cause you know, there's already tons of gangsters searching for her. She then went out. It was autumn, her favorite season. For her, everything was so beautiful in autumn. The way the leaves flies down by the wind and the fresh morning breeze touches her face, was really calming.

The latter was casually walking down the street when suddenly she felt a strong hit from behind her by metal thing makes the girl to stumbled. It wasn't bad for her but then she heard a person groan. Y/n look down to the person and saw a girl rubbing her head after a big fall from her bicycle.

There's a small scratch on her knee. “Ouch..” She hissed. Without saying anything Y/n kneel in front of her before take out a small bandage and put it on the scratch on her knee.

“You... Shouldn't have done that”

The girl scoffed “Shouldn't have done what?! You just hit my bicycle!” she snarled. Y/n look at her blankly “Correction, it's YOU who hit me with a bicycle”