Math | Yoo Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon's POV

Arghhh!! Why out of all subjects, this has to be the first?!! How boring! "Yah" Nayeon hit my head as I rub it "Ouch! What the hell?!" I hissed in pain.

"Don't even try to escape. Don't you wanna see Y/n today?" She said.

Oh yes!! I nearly forgot that my y/n is in the same class! This is so refreshing wth<3 "There there... Day dreaming about her again.. What so special about her anyway?" She asked in confusion. I dramatically turn to her and make a shocked expression "Don't you notice?! Her perfect features, sexy brain, powerful walk, elegant aura oh and my favorite humble personality and sweet bright smile that literally could light up the whole Seoul.! Istg she's the most perfect human in the world"

Nayeon chuckled and shake her head "Those were actually true... Can't deny" she said.

We then arrived at the classroom and open the door. Eh? Only one person inside. Are we too early? Me and Nayeon walk towards the seats at the back of the class and sit beside each other. Time passed and one by one person came in.

The two of us were busy chatting when suddenly the door opened. The whole class turn their heads including us and there she is.

My one and only Angel, Shin Y/n.

Everyone greeted her happily and admiringly as she replied them so sweetly makes some of them fainted. Y/n look at us and smile wider before went to us. Wow... She's hella pretty...

"Hey Nayeon, Jeongyeon" she greeted.

"Hey!" "H-hey." We replied. "Whoa! What is that?" Nayeon asked in amazement while pointing at the Angel's wrist. I glance at it and widen my eyes. "This watch exist?!" I asked in shocked.

The hell? It literally just show you some maths formula instead of direct numbers! Y/n look at it and smile "oh this? Yeah! My lovely father made it for me. What do you think?" She asked. "It's so unique" Nayeon replied. "Why is it look like it's only belongs to smart people?" I asked confusedly makes her giggled. Oh my gawd! Stop that! You're killing me softly with your beautifulness.

"Thank you Miss Yoo" she smiled and wink at me.

Oh shit.

My face~ they're heating uppppp! Noooooo

Y/n went to my left and sit. She then intertwined her arm with mine makes me froze. I was too nervous to look at her wth.

The door then open again reveal our teacher. Again he started the class while my arm was still intertwined with y/n's.

*2 HOURS LATER*

"Class dismissed!" The teacher then went out and all the students stretch their body including me. "Oh my god that's the most boring lesson ever" I groaned.

"Eh? Why do I think the opposite? You know, if you imagine some creative imagination while trying to solve the problems, you'll actually think it's really fun and interesting. Plus, solving a math problem is the best feeling you'll ever felt" y/n said and hold her book.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded. I smirked at her "Well, that seems.. Fun. And I like fun things. So would you mind if I ask you to teach me in my house today?? My parents are away" I asked. Teasing her a bit wouldn't hurt. I would love to see that innocent face of hers when she's frustrated.

But something unexpected happen.

Instead of blushing, she smirked at me and went closer "Sure Miss Yoo. " she agreed before put her hand on my neck and move it down my tie. "Can't wait to do that" she continued before wink at me and walk away from us, not forgetting to wave goodbye. I didn't expect that....at all..

"Dang. If you do it, try not to be so rough. She might not be able to walk to school" the granny beside me said.

I smirked "Oh I'll try"

I hate online classes so much. We were given A LOT of homework.. Ugh my head..

Do you guys have online classes?

-Chelsea.